Wedding Plans

~You~
Waking up it was the new year. A brand new year, you think. Kind of scary. Then again exciting. Nat rolls over in her sleep. The morning light poking through the curtain flashes on her hand and you notice the ring you got her. You smile. Nat wakes up and turns towards you. She smiles at you and strokes your hair behind your ear. You grab her wrist and hold her hand to your face and close your eyes, happy to stay like this forever. You open your eyes and look into Nat's bright green eyes. You hold out your right hand as your left is metal, while Nat holds out her left hand. Both of you admiring the rings you had gotten each other. "Do you want to get up and tell everyone?" Nat asks. You think for a second then reply, "Lets get up. I feel like pancakes, but let them figure it out themselves." Nat laughs at that, "I like that idea." Nat gets out of bed and pulls you out with her and you both grab a random shirt and put it on then head out.

In the kitchen you gather the ingredients and start to mix them as Nat prepares to cook them. "Babe," you say turning around to look at Nat. "Choc chips or blueberries?" A thoughtful look came across her face. "Choc chips." She answered. Nodding you turn around and place a few handfuls of choc chips into the mixture. Once everything is mixed in you pass the bowl to Nat who gets them cooking.

Pepper and Tony come out to the nice smell of the pancakes first. "What are you guys making?" Tony asks, looking around for the food. "Pancakes," you answer not looking up from the dishes. "You can wait," you look up at him an acussing look on your face. You notice Pepper glance down at your hands but she didn't mention anything just looked away. Tony, wanting pancakes now mumbled and walked off. A gush of wind went past and an indignant "Hey!" From behind you. Looking around you see Pietro sitting in front of you with a steaming pancake in his hand then gone down his gob. You shake your head smiling slightly. Pietro smiles at you then is gone. "Kid needs to learn some manners," you giggle under your breathe.

Pancakes done you grab a platter and follow Nat out to the kitchen table where everyone is waiting. Some more patiently then others. Bucky is stock still and you tap on his head, "Wakey, Wakey bro," gaining his attention and his smile. You sit down next to him while Nat takes the seat next to you. Everyone grabs a pancake and eats happily. Nat being right handed, nobody saw her ring but Peter noticed yours when you went to grab "his pancake". Peter stared at your hand in shock. Then he looked at you. Feeling your face blush you pulled your hand back. Peter got up and stood between you and Nat. He grabbed your right hand and Nat's left hand. He looked at the rings. "You guys are engaged?" That brought everyone's attention. You blushed a little harder as everyone was looking your way. Everyone started clapping and cheering. You blushed harder and noticed even Nat was blushing. She was never one to be embrassed of what others thought. Heck she didn't get embarrassed at all. All the commotion stirred Millie and she came over and jumped into Nat's lap and mewed over the noise. Everyone laughed. You looked at Millie and she seemed to stare into your soul. It was almost like she was protecting Nat and telling you to back off. No, that's ridiculous, you think. Shaking the thought away you got up. "If you all will excuse me," you said leaving the table and room.

"Babe. Y/N. Is everything alright?" You blink. Turning around you see Nat, concerned. "Wha-? Yeah of course. Why?" You reply, kind of shocked. "You've been sitting there all day." Nat stands beside you. "Oh," you have nothing else to say. "We should start planning the wedding." You look up at Nat telling her the same thing she tells you. Both of you break into laughter. Nat gets down on her knees next to you. Sitting down your head isn't much higher then Nat's. She was a good head taller then you and she loved it. Doesn't hide it very well but it doesn't bother you. "So date? Location? Food? Guests?" You ask. "What about the anniversary of the day we met?" Nat answers. The 5th of April. Best day of your life. You go to say that's perfect when another question is asked. "Clothing? Are we both going to wear dresses?" Nat thinks to herself before answering her own question. "I'm happy to wear a suit. You can wear the dress." Nat smiles at you. "Babe, you know I hate dresses." You whine. "I do. But you'll look dazzling. And you'll be the centre of attention." Your nose gets booped which makes you frown more. You love Nat but sometimes she can be the most annoying person in the world. "Oh I know," she smiles. "Did you read my mind?" You asked clearly shocked. Nat burst out laughing. You cross your arms, slightly frustrated. Nat stops laughing and looks at your pouting face bringing more laughter. You roll your eyes at her. Nat gets serious. "Y/N, you know I love you." You didn't answer you looked straight ahead. It's Nat's turn to pout. You still ignore her, doing your best not to laugh. Nat climbs onto your lap. "Babe," she says. Her sweet breathe tickling your face. You look into her eyes still saying nothing. Nat wraps her arms around your neck and leans in. She brushes your lips temporally. You are rravjung your limit. Nat knows she can and will break you. Still internally dying you hold your ground. Nat leans in and whispers in your ear, "We both know very well you won't last much longer." Dang when did she get so seductive?! Your mind shrieks. Leaning in Nat kisses you. Longer this time. You stayed still. Nat pulled back, impressed you had lasted this long. Nat pulled you to her and kissed you. Breathing through your nose you stayed and stayed. It felt so good, messing with Nat and getting kissed for so long. Nat finally pulled back, "Y/N seriously are you ok? You can never do this." Nat tries one more time and a smile comes to your lips and you pull Nat closer to you. She has a moment of shock before responding so much more enthusiastically then her attempts at cracking you. "I still won't wear a dress." You pull away. Nat pouts but has a mischievous look in her eyes that has you worried.