The Beginning

You were slapped awaked by your "mother" as she yelled at you to get up and go downstairs. She left your room and you slowly got up. It has been a few years since your older siblings have went missing after they said that they wanted to explore worlds.

Of course your "parents" happily accepted their request but when you asked if you could go in your own journey they declined and said that you were "too immature" to go on your own journey and that you don't know what the real world is like because you were "spoiled".

Aether and Lumine tried to convince your "parents" by saying that they'll take you with them but your "parents" said that you were just gonna ruin their fun and it's better for you to stay at home so they can "teach you more about the real world".

you knew that they weren't gonna "teach you more about the real world" , they were just gonna keep you here to be their slave while they slack off and brag to their friends on how mature their children were and how they set out to travel worlds on their own.

Anyway , back to what is happening ,you flew downstairs to see your "parents" sitting on the sofa.

Your "mom" was talking on her phone , as usual , while your "dad" was looking at you with his arms crossed. "You took your sweet time didn't you?" he asked with slight anger and annoyance.

You only kept quiet because you knew that if you answer you'll get a nice beating again. "I'll make this quick , go find Aether and Lumine" he said

You see my "mom" cover her phone mic and turned to you "Don't come back until you have them , don't expect the door to be opened for you unless we see them with you when you come back" she instructed , you nodded.

She motioned her hand for you to get our of their sight so you decided to go upstairs , as you were flying upstairs your "dad" yelled "we expect you to leave today!"

You sighed and continue to go back to your "room" , it looked like a normal room from outside so your siblings wouldn't know but in the inside it was barely a room.

You only had an old mattress on the floor with only a thin blanket and a small drawer in the corner of the room where you can keep your clothes.

'What do I even need to get here? there's barely any stuff that is necessary to bring' You thought as you look around your "room".

A few minutes later, you decided that you won't be bringing anything , you flew downstairs to tell your "parents" that you will be leaving.

"I'm leaving" you said but silence was the answer you got , you sighed and finally went outside.

You looked around , it was a normal day , as normal as it can be , floating islands with houses , people flying to places they needed to be , children giggling as they play.

In your world , everyone can travel different worlds if they are mature enough to know the rules . you might be wondering what the rules are , right? i'll save you the long ass speech and just say the most important rule.

Never interrupt the destiny of each world unless necessary , that is the most important rule , if you interrupt the destiny then it will make the world unstable and all over the place since the universe has to shift to follow the new destiny you have made in that world.

You opened a portal and got myself ready to travel into another world. You took a deep breath and finally entered the portal

'Aether...Lumine...please be okay....wait for me....we'll find our happy endings together just like we promised....'