Part 4

Y/N POV

It had been a few days since the sleepover, we, as in Tyler, Caleb, Camila, Dinah and i,  all started started to hang out with Lauren and her best friends, Ally and Normani. Dinah and Normani have been getting pretty close lately and Dinah may have mentioned that she was going to ask Normani out one day this week. 

It was currently Wednesday and the bell was just about to ring indicating that lunch was about to start. I grabbed my things and packed them away, making my way to my locker to put my things away. Once that was finished, i made my way to my usual table to see that Camila and Lauren were already there.

"Hey guys!" They looked up at the sound of my voice and smiled.

"Hey Y/N/N! Come sit next to meeeeee!" Camila patted the empty space besides her and i took a seat. Camila rested her head on my shoulder.

"Tired Camz?" She just nodded against my shoulder and i rested my head on top of hers. "How about you eat a little and then you can sleep on me, okay?" She just nodded her head and took out her lunch and started to eat. Camila struggles a little with eating and her body image, she doesn't really like her body but i think that it's ridiculous because she has a fine ass body, to be honest if i wasn't so caught up on Lauren, i'd definitely go for Camz. She's gotten better with her eating problems though, i've helped her through it all and never fail to remind her everyday that she's beautiful and perfect in her own little way.

"Anyways, Lo how are you?" I look up to see Lauren biting in to her apple. 

"I'm good, didn't get much sleep last night though." I frowned as she took another bite of her apple.

"Oh how come?" I asked slightly concerned. 

"Had an english paper due and of course i left it until last minute." I chuckled and shook my head in response, any worry i was feeling before suddenly vanished. 

The rest of the guys came after that and we all just sat and ate our lunch, joking a little here and there. Camila was passed out on my chest now as i held her tight. I caught Lauren staring at us a few times with a frown on her face, I wonder what that's all about. Actually, come to think of it she hadn't really spoken to me since the small conversation we had earlier. Did i upset her in any way? 

We'd all finished up and it was time to go to class.

"Hey Camz" I whispered threading my fingers through her hair a few times. She began to stir in my arms and soon after her eyes slowly fluttered open and she let out a small groan. "Come on it's time for class." She just nodded and lifted her head off of me and stretched.

It was after school now and i had practice. I'm already changed since i got let early from bio. I was just practicing some shots waiting for the girls to come out. Camila as on the bleachers watching since she wanted to come hang out with me after practice. I saw the cheer squad stretching and warming up ready for practice. Lauren wasn't there though, i scanned the area until my eyes fell upon the raven haired girl talking to Brad. Brad fucking Simpson. He was a complete dick, he'd get with girls and then just completely fuck them off once they gave him what he wanted, which was of course, a good little fuck. 

I was furious when i saw him hand his phone over to Lauren before she began to type something in. Is she seriously giving him her fucking number? Lauren's smart as shit and she seriously just gave that jackass her number? I'm pretty sure she knows about his reputation, god everyone in this school knows about his reputation. I was fuming at this point, how can she be so stupid? I decided to leave it and put my anger to good use on the pitch. 

While my team were playing a little match, i decided to push myself and do laps if the pitch to try blow off some steam and i put my body through hell doing 100 pushups, situps, crunches, burpees and a 2 minute plank. Camila wasn't doing anything and since we weren't in the gym, i decided to use her as my weights, so i lay on the floor with my arms up and she lay across them while i bench pressed her. She was used to this, we did this all the time when i didn't have any weights to use so she didn't question it.

After practice Lauren tried to talk to me but i just told Camila to hurry up and made my way to the locker rooms. 

LAUREN POV

Y/N just completely ignored me, i didn't know what i had done but she was clearly pissed at something. Camila was going over to her house again, i think they have something going on and i can't help but get jealous. Brad came asking for my number today, he seems quite sweet, nothing like what people say about him, so i gave him my number. He's pretty cute, i might actually consider giving him a go since Y/N seems to like Camila.

Brad: Hey it's Brad, i was wondering if you were free Friday night?

Me: Hey, i might be, why'd you ask?

Brad: i was thinking maybe you'd wanna go on a date with me?

Me: Sure! That sounds like fun

Brad: Okay sweet, i'll pick you at 7:00

Me: Sounds good

Brad: Okays see you then <3

Me: See you then <3 

I smiled as i put my phone away. I'm pretty excited about this date.

***

Hey sorry if this is bad, i tried to update in my lunch time, I'm gonna be later for my lesson. Oh no. Thanks for reading