26

Yoongi blinked rapidly, staring intensely at Jin who was now looking down at the floor. He noticed his tightened fists and the way his knuckles turned white.

"Well, I used to like her." Jin raised his head. "But now it's all in the past."

He didn't want to go through this. Jin was about to leave the room, when he felt an icy hand grabbed his arm, blocking him.

Yoongi lazily tilted his head. "So after all, that letter you kept in the locker..." He let out a sigh. "It was for her, wasn't it?"

He froze, having no answer to that question. It was the truth, Jin used to have an interest in Chaerin, he even wrote a damn letter, being scared to text it to her.

"Scratch that shit. How'd you know?" Jin inquired, brows furrowed.

Yoongi stuck his tongue inside his cheek, he immediately let go of his arm, "I was the one who stole the letter from your locker." He stared at him.

His eyes widened at Yoongi's confession. After all, Yoongi felt a pang of guilt inside him when he stole the letter from Jin's locker. He pursed his lips.

Yoongi was never a thief. But it was all because of a dare he had agreed to do. Little did he know the dare would bring all of this to his life.

"It was because of a dare." Yoongi admitted, lowering his head, "It's not because Chaerin forces me to be her drama partner, It's because she agreed to keep her mouth shut on only that condition."

He wasn't the type of person who liked to invade other's privacy. So right after he completed the dare, he had thrown the letter away, not even sparing a glance at it.

"Why are you telling me this now?"

He bit his lower lip in apprehension, "I wasn't sure of it at first."

His lips curled into a smile, eyes sparkling with amusement at his statement, "At least that brought her into your life, didn't it?

And that was true. It was because of that he could meet her. It was because of that he had these feelings for her.

Jin faced him, grabbing his shoulder, "Are you planning to tell her I know it already?"

He thought about it for a moment. If he told her that Jin already knew it, then both of them wouldn't have a reason to watch dramas together again. He would never have an excuse to see her again.

Yoongi shook his head, a faint smile playing on his lips. "No."

"I don't want to confess that for a while."