C125&126

How can we attract people's attention if nothing happens? (1)

Woah, isn't he too good at seducing people?! It's almost a crime!

If she didn't know what kind of person Chen Xiuqi was and knew how this was all going to end, then Su Yaya would actually be overwhelmed by his tenderness and sweet words, sinking down into his love and being unable to pull herself from these wonderful emotions.

But unfortunately, she already knew how the novel was going to end, and she knew how the story was going to go on. No matter how sweet the nectar was, it's all just a sugar-coated bomb!

Su Yaya knew it very well, but she still worked hard on her act. She blinked her eyes and kissed him on the corner of his lips, smiling. "Quickly go and sleep. Don't you have to get up early tomorrow?"

If he wants to seduce her, then she'll seduce him too! A little bit of seduction is very healthy!

"Alright." With a smile, Chen Xiuqi took her deeper into his embrace and closed his eyes peacefully.

Su Yaya took a look at him. Then, she closed her eyes too.

The next morning, Su Yaya woke up a bit earlier than usual. She went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. After having breakfast with Chen Xiuqi, she saw him off at the airport.

Chen Xiuqi was going on a business trip to S City for a few days. Su Yaya was secretly overjoyed. With him gone, she'll be able to rest easy. So, whether it was making breakfast or seeing him off at the airport, she was happy to do both, and a smile was constantly on her lips.

When they reached the airport, Assistant Chen went to the counter to check them in. Chen Xiuqi saw the smile that was on Su Yaya's lips the whole time and he pinched her cheek. "Why does it feel like you're quite happy to see me off on a business trip?"

But of course. She's definitely happy about that.

But she couldn't tell him that.

"No~ Am I?" Su Yaya held his arm and said intimately, "I actually can't bear to see you leave, but you have to work, and it's all for our family. Of course I'm going to support you. I can't drag you down. I'll wait at home for you to come back like a good girl."

Her mouth was sweet as honey. Even though he knew she was just trying to please him, he couldn't get angry at her. Who asked her to be so cute? It satisfied every bit of him. It felt good to see her playful side, and he was happy if she's happy.

"I'll be back as soon as possible after work," Chen Xiuqi said.

Su Yaya nodded with an "Mhm".

Soon, it was time to board the plane. Su Yaya sent Chen Xiuqi through the security check and waved at him with a smile. After seeing him board the plane with Assistant Chen, she turned around and let out a big sigh of relief. A big smile appeared on her face and she made a victory pose.

Su Yaya took out her big sunglasses and stepped out of the airport in her heels, heading over to the parking lot and drove the car home.

When she reached the shopping mall near the house, Su Yaya didn't feel like going straight home anymore. She turned her car around and drove it into the parking lot of the shopping mall. After parking the car, she put on a hat and a pair of large sunglasses that covered most of her face, then she took her bag and got off the car, taking the elevator up into the mall.

There were six floors in total in this mall. The first floor consisted of snack shops, cafes, and so-on. The second floor was for children's toys and clothes. The third and the fourth floor consisted of the women's section, selling clothes, bags, jewelry, cosmetics, etc. The fifth floor was the men's section, while the sixth floor was home textiles and so on.