Chapter-5

I was 9 years old

"No one would believe you bitch!, Not even your Mother" he spoke

I cried in pain as he grabbed my hair forcefully before slapped he hard on my face.

I was 10 years old

"Mom.....Open the door, Anyone there, please open the door" I pleaded desperately

I was locked inside a dark room with no source of light.

I was 11 years old

"Leave me alone ......... Mom ....... Mom ..... help me"

Then I was running through streets looking terrified, my whole body trembling with fear.

I was 13 years old

"You are pathetic, try harder" a voice growled

"DO IT NOW EVA"

I was 14 years old

I brought the knife to make a deeper cut on my left hand, which was already scared with cuts I made before.

Blood started to pour, slowly I started to feel dizzy.

3 months ago

I was lying on a hospital bed, there were bandage on my head and arm.

Last thing I remember was getting hit by a car. I looked around, it was then
My eyes met a man in his late thirties "My name is Charlie, what's your name dear" he asked

"My name.... My name is Amara Scott"

--------------------------------------------------------

I slowly tried to open my eyes, bright light immediately assaulted my eyes. My head felt so heavy, I hardly slept with all those terrifying flashbacks from past.

I remember shutting myself in the room, after that I lost all my senses.

I looked at my arm, there was a cut and dried blood all over my hands.

"So I did it again" I sighed

It was Saturday morning, Everyone might be at home. I better die than facing them.

After half an hour smacking my brain for some answers I finally decided to go downstairs.

I wanted some answers.

I took my time in shower and then got dressed in black jeans and olive green cropped hoodie so my scars can't be seen, There were scars old and new scars in my left hand.

I deliberately walked downstairs painfully slow to the kitchen, there was no one in sight. I grabbed an apple from fridge, then sat on the chair with my head down on the table.

"Good morning Lia" I instantly knew it was Damien.

What's with this nickname, Most of the people I was close to before call me Callie, Only my brothers was allowed to call me Lia, not even my parents.

"It's....... whatever" I know there's no point in sticking to name Amara now, my perfectly planned strategy failed pathetically.

I decided to ignore him for my own good. Honestly I don't want to start a fight about it early morning itself.

"I guess you didn't had any breakfast, it's almost 11 now" he said as he gave me a glass of orange juice, before going to prepare something for me.

Great! It's almost 11 , I didn't even realised how hungry I was feeling until he placed a plate of Bacon and egg muffin infront of me.

I didn't even bothered to keep up with up my angry attitude at him and decided to concentrate on food for now.

I was eating peacefully, that's when one and only Xander jerk blackthorn decided to Grace us with his half naked self

"Lia ,We will be going out today" It was Damien.

"Where"

Before he could answer, Xander interrupted by saying " So this little act of I don't remember anything is over"

We decided to ignore him as usual.

"We will be leaving in an hour"

"Where?"

"We can have a tour of city"

I have decided to act a bit nicely and stay away from fights atleast for today.

"Okay" I replied unsure.

"Where's Others" I asked after a moment of hesitation.

Both of my idiot brothers looked at me in surprise, it was Damien who replied, "Diego and Edward is busy with some work in study room, Victor went to office"

I went back to continue my breakfast,After finishing I walked to my room. I didn't even bothered to switch on the lights as I flopped down into the couch in my room before taking out my phone. I was listening to music in when someone knocked the door. It was Diego, he was carrying a huge white box in his hands.

"Callie, this is your school supplies, tell me if there's any issue" he then placed the box in my bed before staring at me.

"Are you alright?" Diego asked, his cold face showed no emotion but his eyes held concern.

"Yeah....I am fine" I replied hiding my Nervousness.

"Do you want to ask something?" He asked gently, well as gently as he could.

"No" I looked at the white box, trying my best to avoid looking at him.

"Get ready for going out" he told me before exiting.

Diego and Victor can only make me freak out like this, even with words.

I opened the box carefully to find my uniform and books kept in neat order. There was also a black box, I opened it confused to find a latest iPhone.

Wow.

That was unexpected.

My uniform is a dark blue skirt, white shirt, dark blue blazer and a stripped tie.

Not bad.