Great News

KYDEN'S POV

I lay awake looking at my five year old little sister who was sleeping on my chest afraid if l just blinked she might stop breathing.l had gone to school and left her home as she was sick only to come back as l had forgot my homework and saw our mother and stepfather beating her while she was unconscious it's been five hours and she has not woken up yet.l can tell she is in pain because some of her ribs looks badly bruised and broken which is making it hard for her to breathe.Her right wrist is broken and her left wrist is sprained.Her left leg is bruised up to the calf and her ankle is sprained as for her right leg is badly bruised and swollen not to forget she has a concussion with how badly her head was bleeding.

My thoughts were interupted by the doorbell.l gently removed her from my chest and gently lay her on the bed.l went downstairs and opened the door only to be met with the sight of two police officers.l remained with my stoic face and asked "Afternoon how can l help you" and the first officer said "I am officer Goodwin your parents were caught with drugs in their possession and have been arrested which leaves you and your sister in your biological fathers guardian.Your father already agree to take custody of the two of you so pack your stuff and come"

I did not know whether to be happy or angry .On one side l was happy because our mother and stepfather won't be able to hurt us anymore but angry l had to go live with the people who gave us to that wicked woman who is our so called mother.l seriously did not have the energy to argue so l went to our room and packed our stuff which was decent enough since our "parents "had to look like good people to hide their abusiveness by making sure we looked decent and gave us money that was barely enough .l quickly packed and changed Alessa into something that hides her bruises and carried her to the police car that led us to the police station where we met with the social worker who said said our father will pick us up.

A few hours earlier

VINCENT'S POV(their dad)

I was completing all my work which consisted of my mafia illegal don work and my legal multi-billionaire work which is a cover up for my illegal mafia work when my phone started ringing who dated to interrupt me l thought as l answered the phone.

Phone conversation:
Social worker:Hello this is Luna      Wilson are you Vincent De Luca

Vincent:Yes what do you want

Social worker:Am calling with a matter concerning Kyden and Alessa De Luca .Their mother and stepfather have been arrested as they had drugs in their possession would you like to take custody of them.

Vincent:Yes l will fly over to come get them

End of phone conversation

I was so excited to get my children back especially my princessa . Laura (ex wife)had kidnapped them after our divorce .She had said she was only taking her things and when we went to check on the youngest siblings they were gone l tried looking for them but she covered her tracks well.

I quickly called my sons and told them the news .Ever since their siblings were taken they turned cold.Marco and Lorenzo have been trying to keep everyone happy but they can only try so much.My sons were overjoyed to get their siblings back.l asked my second in command to get the jet ready .They all wanted to come but l only took Alessandro and Marco and left Giovanni in charge.

I am finally getting my youngest son and princess back l couldn't be more excited am going to spoil them rotten especially my princess