Rules

KYDEN'S POV

I was sitting opposite our dad who has Alessa on his lap who was busy colouring.Our dad finally cleared his throat which got my fool attention."We are here so discuss the rules "he said.l just stared at him with a blank face that is when he continued rule:
1.No disrespecting me and your brothers
2.No drugs and alcohol
3.No cursing
4.Always tell me or your brothers where you are going
5.Keep up your grades
6.Answer using verbal answers
7.Always be there for dinner at 8pm
8.Curfew is 9pm but on weekends 11pm
9.Breakfast is at 10am

I just looked at him and said l will respect you only you respect me.l saw Alessa scrunching up her face in pain so l knew she needed her pain meds so I reached out to Alessa and took her than said if that is all Goodnight.Once we got into my room l took some pain meds and water and gave Alessa since she must have been in pain and changed her into her pyjamas and l changed and gave her pacifier since it helps distract her from the pain as l lay her on my chest since listening to heart beats pits her at ease and makes it easier for her to fall asleep.
I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of whimpering and saw it was Alessa l think she was having a nightmare so l started rocking her and whispering sweet nothings into her ear to calm her down.Once she was calm l went back to sleep .l woke to someone poking my cheek so opened my eyes so see Alessa looking me with her big doe eyes while she was poking me but when she noticed l am awake she stopped poking my cheek cheek and started giggling.l grabbed my phone and checked the time it was 9 so we had one hour to get ready before breakfast

One hour later

We went downstairs to see everyone there so l took my seat and put Alessa on the one next to me so people won't be suspicious luckily some had put a chair just for her age as the maids came and served the food .Everyone started eating when Romero asked"What's wrong princess don't you like the food"which made everyone look at them as she said "Am not hungwy".Dad looked at her and said "princess can just eat little yesterday you barely ate any dinner and if you eat you can have ice cream after" said dad.
Alessa got out of her chair and went around the table to where dad was and held out her pinky and said pinky promise and held dad pinky as they pinky promised and dad lifted her up sat her on the empty seat next to her and passed her food.After half a pancake  she looked as she was about to vomit and l think dad noticed he told that was enough.
Dad then cleared his throat and said"l am going to work so Giovanni your incharged  Alessandro and Marco are coming with me so please behave and also today you will spend your day together as you will be bonding "he said as he left.

LORENZO'S POV

I could barely contain my excitement as l was bouncing on my chair .l wanted to make our bonding day the best so l went and picked up Alessa this was my first holding her after she came back since Kyden was hogging his such a hogger hehehe get it because he was hogging her .Me and Alessa are gonna have fun we can prank everyone eat ice cream and chocolate watch a movie and eat ice cream again ohh time for bonding.