INTRO

Two of the most biggest rival gangs in New York have been around for decades. There is one member named Kasey who has his eyes on an opposing gang member, Gee who is the co-leader of his gang. A lot of street code starts to be broken. If anybody finds out about this- especially Gee's brother who runs the whole gang, everything could go to shit real fast. They try their best to avoid it all until a new upcoming gang comes into town and starts ruining everything for both gangs.

Will they make both gangs come together to take down the rising gang, or will everything fall apart?

He starts to walk closer to the boy. His dark, brown eyes staring directly into his. "I know we rep different sets, but I know who you really are. My colors don't mean shit to you."

"Same could be said about you, too. Always found a way to talk to me regardless if it might get you killed."

"If I like something I want, I'm going to get it," he licks his lips while looking the dark skin up and down. "And I want you."

Gee looks away from him. "I can still kill you anytime."

"Wouldn't you have done it already?" Kasey asked, chuckling.

The other did have a point. He just couldn't bring himself to kill him, not knowing why. He couldn't feel Kasey this much, right?

Kasey continues when he didn't get no answer. "Nobody still doesn't know. I know you feeling me also."

He grabs the other's chin to make him look up at him and continues. "You shouldn't give a fuck like me."

Gee's eyes goes down to Kasey's full pink lips. Feeling the sudden urge on wanting to kiss them. He has tried countless of times to avoid the other, but he couldn't because Kasey made it impossible. Something was always pulling him in on wanting him the more times he has saw him.

At this point, he doesn't care if they didn't rep the same set. All he cares about is finally having Kasey.

With that, he was the first to lean in and press his lips against Kasey's. The two melt into each other's mouths as they start to eagerly make out.

This felt so wrong, but right at the same time.

In that moment, they both didn't have no worries. Just them two alone as if they're the only ones in the world. Their own world.

No different colors or none of that.

Chapter one dropping soon.