❂ 021. home

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xi. HOME

❛                    i'll give you one more time / we'll give you one more fight / said one more line / will i know you?  ❜

i'll give you one more time / we'll give you
one more fight / said one more line / will i know you?

ROBBERS                       //                       THE 1975

EVERY SOLDIER ENTERS BATTLE knowing a fighting breath could just as well be their last

But, Eisha Ree was sure as hell, not a kriffing soldier, and she certainly wasn't pleased that her act of defiance had actually left her alive.

Nor the excruciating amount of pain it now left her in.

To top it all off, the awfully annoying chatter surrounding her was truly doing wonders to the screeching agony she felt in her skull, right now.

She wasn't all that delighted to be breathing, to say the least.

Groaning at the pain, she turned on her side. Irritatedly grumbling, her throat protested as she strained her words, "Please. Be quiet, would you? I can't even hear myself losing the will to live over here."

A dead silence followed her comment, almost as lifeless as how the Padawan felt. Though, she relished in the calm and began to drift back to sleep.

Of course, she could never have her way.

"Eisha!" Loud voices split her skull, their excitement forcing her awake as they shook her shoulders in the process.

Slapping their hands away, she sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she whined, "What? Guys, I'm trying to sleep!" Brushing a hand through her tangled curls, she finally opened her eyes.

Maker, did she not like what she saw.

Her clone brothers, Sinker and Boost; gawking at the sight of the Padawan awake. At the sight of her alive.