Seventy- six

Cringe zone (smut)

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi didn't waste anytime in giving me what I wait. "You're not allowed to touch me". Yoongi whispers. "But.... Ah! Ah! Ah!". Yoongi didn't even give me a heads up when he starts moving quickly in me. "Ah! Mmm! Yoon!". I pulled on the cuffs while moaning. "Shit... That gel got your ass feeling warm". Yoongi says.

"Mmm...Yoongi... Faster". I begged. "Are you... Giving me orders?". Yoongi came to a full spot. "I...". Yoongi takes the handcuffs off and changes positions. I'm now on top and embarrassed as hell. "Well?". Yoongi puts his hands behind his back. "I'm waiting". Yoongi smirks. "I hate you". I said and started to move my hips.

"Teasing isn't going... Fuck!". Yoongi yells with I started bouncing on his dick. "Ah! Ah!". I put my hands on Yoongi's for balance. "Come on baby, you can go faster then that". Yoongi says and puts his hands on my hips. "Don't you... AHHH!". I scream when Yoongi also starts moving his hips at my pace. "Fuck... Ah... You". I panted.

"You're doing that just fine". Yoongi chuckles. I hissed and moved my hips faster then him. "Shit!". Yoongi curses and slaps my ass. "Ah!". I dug my nails in Yoongi's chest. "Trying to outshine me little lamb?". Yoongi says and roughly thrusts with a smile on his face. "AH! NOT THERE!". I screamed and bury my face in Yoongi's neck.

"So now you go shy?". Yoongi says while he keeps hitting my spot on purpose. "Yoon... MMM!". I shivered and came. "Aww... You thought you were safe". Yoongi laughs. "Huh?". I said and Yoongi takes me off his chest and drags me to a wall. Yoongi pushes me against it and enters me again. "Wa-wait!". I tried to protest but Yoongi was already moving.

"Mmm!". I leaned on the wall for support and Yoongi laughs. "You like hugging the wall better then me?". Yoongi whispers. "I don't like that". Yoongi says and made his thrusts harder. "YOONGI! SLO... AH!". I clawed at the wall while Yoongi laughs in my ear. "What's wrong? You don't like this?". Yoongi asks. "Ah! Ah!". I moaned.

"Cute". Yoongi said and starts touching my chest. "Oh? Your sweet little nipples are hard my love". Yoongi starts twisting one of my nipples. "Ngh... Don't". I whined. "Kiss me to stop me". Yoongi said. I turned my head and kissed him. "You're so obedient". Yoongi says between the kiss. "Fuck off". I panted. "I can't wait to fuck off inside you".

Yoongi held my waist and goes deeper inside of me. "MMM!". I moaned loudly. "Ha... Hang on a little while longer baby". Yoongi groans while thrusting roughly. "Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!". I tried to keep my balance but I was losing strength in my legs. "Yoon... I...". I say and Yoongi pulls me up so that I'm leaning on him.

"Ha". I pant. "I... Ngh!". I came and Yoongi also comes inside of me. "Th-that's a lot". I tiredly say. "I'll clean you out, ok?". Yoongi said and I tiredly nod. "Aww". Yoongi picks me up and takes me back to the bed. Yoongi tucks me in and kissed my forehead. "Night little lamb". Yoongi said.

"Fuck off".