🎆Chapter Nineteen🎆

Word Count: 2248

"That man needs to find himself a new VP."

"And a new taxpayer."

"Pog, let's go." I smirked.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

HEy hey, what if we killed Niki? A suggested.

Why is she so obesessed with death- I thought as a reply to the nine dumbasses in my head. (A/N: Thanks a lot, (Y/N).)

Maybe because she's the God of death? You could hear the eye roll in Rin's voice.

She is?

I am.

God damn.

"Are we there yettttttt?" Quackity whined.

"No." I sighed, "we're close though. We might see a wild Tubbo or Tommy around here." I joked.

"Ha ha very funny." He rolled his eyes.

"But are they okay?" Niki asked, conserned.

"Of course." I smiled. "I try my best to keep the healthy and somewhat emotionally stable. Keyword: somewhat. I don't really know how they're feeling." I slowed down without really realizing. "They never actually tell me."

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Niki put a hand on my shoulder.

"I- I'm fine." I have her a smile and shrugged her hand off. "I'm fine."

"Okay." She muttered, clearly not convinced. I gave her a smile to push her in the direction to believing me.

We walked for a good other ten minutes in a quite awkward silence, before we reached the cave. I told the two to go in first, as I saw Tubbo by himself. I need to talk to him. "You two go find Wil or something... I need to talk to Tubs."

"O...kay?" The two agreed, confused as always and headed in, while I tapped the boy on his shoulder.

"Tubs."

He turned around and looked me in my eyes."I swear your eyes were purple..." He squinted at my eyes.

"Uh- no? They weren't?"

"What- whatever. Why'd you kill him?"

"Because he killed you. And technically me- and Tommy, along with Wilbur just a week ago."

"That doesn't mean he needs to die!"

"So you don't want him to die?" I scoffed.

"No! Of course not!"

"Why?!" I took a step back, confused.

"He- I- Ugh!"

Don't push, just go read his book. Enchan muttered.

What?

Just trust me.

I don't though.

YOU SON OF A-

WHOA WHOA- ENCHAN WAIT-

I shook my head, "Fine! Then don't tell me! No one tells me anything these days! I bring backup and this is what you guys do to repay me?"

"(Y/N) I-"

"Y'know what Tubbo? Maybe it would have been better if it all blew-"

"Don't say that! Don't you fucking dare say that!"

"It would have been better if it all blew the fuck up!" I snapped.

"THAT IS THE HOME WE BUILT! WE SHED BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS FOR THAT PLACE!"