Chapter 8

A/N: Hey guys! Here's number 8 kinda a shorter chapter, but has a little bit of Bopal and Kainora in it. Since it's shorter, I might post another chapter later, but we'll see, do you guys think I should? Hopefully I got them right. Happy reading! Let me know what you think!

Opal POV

"Hey guys!" Bolin said, welcoming me and Jinora into his apartment. He and Kai lived together in an apartment just outside of town. Mako had moved out a few months ago, something about 'needing his own space close to campus so he can be himself' and some other bs.

"Hey Bolin," I replied.

"Hey Kai," said Jinora waving at him.

"So, um, w-what's the plan tonight?" asked Kai, blushing a little.

"Well I was thinking a movie night, how does that sound?" asked Bolin. Everyone agreed and Kai and Jinora went to the kitchen for snacks while Bolin and I chose a movie. We decided on a comedy, figured everyone could use a laugh after today. Kai and Jinora came back with the snacks and we all sat on the couch. Bolin and I were on one side of the couch, while Kai and Jinora were on the other. Halfway into the movie, I glanced over to Kai and Jinora and saw them snuggled into each other under a blanket. I tapped Bolin on the shoulder and gestured for him to stay quiet, then pointed over to Jinora and Kai.

"Awwwww," he leaned down and whispered in my ear. I blushed, thankful for the dark room, and leaned a little closer to him. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, inviting me to come closer. I snuggled a little closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder, he rested his cheek on my head.

"Hey Opal," he whispered, I hummed showing he had my attention. He shifted in his seat a little, "Um, I was just wondering if, um, maybe sometime, if you wanted, we could go out together and do an activity? Just the two of us?"

I giggled at his attempt to ask me on a date, "I would love to go out on a date with you, yes," I said looking up at him.

Even though it was dark, I saw his face light up and he squeezed me in a big bear hug. We stayed snuggled up to each other until we both fell asleep.