CAFÉ PERFORMANCE - MINSUNG

SHIP: Minsung

PLOT: Jisung is taking Minho on a very special date.

TRIGGERS: None

REQUEST: Bangchanniebestboy

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

To say that Jisung was excited was an understatement. He was beaming with happiness and excitement. A warm and big smile was sitting on his squirrel-like face.

~FLASHBACK~A FEW DAYS AGO~

JISUNG P.O.V.

I was walking around town, doing some errands when I came across the 'Sunshine Café'. Seeing the front of that small welcoming place already made me smile. It was such a special place for us, me and Minho I mean.

It was where we had met, where the confession had happened, our first date, Valentine's day... The next important date in our relationship was our first year anniversary. I wanted it to be in that place, it had seen our relationship grow, and it was a safe place for both of us.

I got out of my thoughts and I noticed a piece of paper stuck on the front door.

'Looking for singer/entertainer for our new café stage.

Telephone number: XXX-XXX-XXX

E-mail: sunshine.cafe@cafes.com

You can also talk to us at the front desk.'

I thought about it for a minute. It wouldn't be bad to have a new income of money, I was a good singer, and it would be a cool surprise for Minho. Without thinking about it much longer I headed inside and approached one of the waiters.

"Hello," I said as they looked up at me, "I would like to audition for the singer job, where can I apply?"

"Oh, hello there!" She said smiling warmly. "I'm Elissa, the head waitress, I'll be the one judging your performance, what's your name?"

"Jisung, Han Jisung." I said.

"Okay, well, do you play any instrument?"

"Yes, I play the guitar, do I need to bring my own instrument in order to audition?" I asked.

"No, we have our own set of instruments, go ahead and get on the stage, choose your guitar and start singing. I want to hear your voice with an instrument and acapella. Everything clear?"

"Yes," I answered.

I headed towards the little, welcoming stage and chose a guitar from the bunch. I sat on one of the wooden chairs that were placed in the middle of the stage.

I put my fingers in place and started singing Maniac by Conan Gray. (Author's note: Legit obsessed with this song)

"That was, pretty good," she said after I finished, "can you sing acapella?"

"Sure," I nodded, "do you want me to sing the same song?"

"Yes, the same song, but without music."

I sang, fully concentrating on the vocals, once I got the job I could slightly relax, but now I had to give it my all, and be the perfect version of myself.

I finished. She looked at me dead in the eye, oh my God, she's so intimidating. After staring at me for like twenty seconds she just walked away while nodding. I frowned, that girl is weird. I assumed I could get off the stage so I did so, putting the guitar away.