5.09

As Helena and Mark got to the hospital, they stopped to talk to Callie, by a nurses station

"Morning, Callie." The girl greeted, stealing her boyfriends coffee to take a sip.

"Oh, morning. Are you... healed yet, Mark?" The resident asked, attempting to hide her giggle.

At that, the man narrowed his eyes at the woman, almost pouting. "I am, thank you very much."

"I am still to understand how you did that, Lena." Callie chuckled, Helena going red. "I mean, you're just so... tiny."

"Hey, I don't talk about my sex life, remember?" The girl cleared her throat, still blushed, as Mark smiled at her amusedly.

"Well, except for when you're telling me in Spanish you broke the bone." The resident giggled, Helena glaring at her.

Suddenly, Callie grabbed Mark's arms, hiding behind him.

"What are you doing?" The man asked, clearly confused.

Looking behind her shoulder, Helena saw the blond attending she'd recently been working with. "You're hiding from Arizona?"

"I went all say anything to the peds surgeon in front of the peds surgeon date." Callie explained, reappearing from behind Mark. "Now I am hiding from the peds surgeon."

"I should get going, I'm on the pit today. But, for the record, she's great, you two would be great together." Helena smiled, her dimples popping out, as she walked down the hallway.

——

As she was working with Hunt, they entered the trauma room to check on their new patient, as the paramedic informed.

"Beth Dearborn, 17 year old with a history or seizures, had a grand mall during the marching band performance. Started seizing again upon arrival."

"Push two of lorazepam." The attending instructed.

"She's in V fib. Ventilate and charge the paddles to 200, please." Helena ordered, glancing at the heart monitor.

"Wait, the v fib could just be an effect from the seizures. We shock her and she's not actually in v fib, she could flatline." The redhead explained. "Have you got a pulse?"

"I don't think so, Dr. Hunt. It's hard to tell." The girl answered, soon pointing out. "The lorazepam is not working... what do we do?"

"We shock her and save her or shock her and kill her." The man took a deep breath before deciding. "What the hell." He grabbed the paddles, shocking the girl and, thankfully, getting her heart beat back.