(19)

"WHAT?" ARIA BREATHES in deeply, her fingers trembling at the words, she couldn't just believe what she heard

"I love you, Aria. I loved you since forever," he declares, looking into her eyes, a small smile playing on his lips.

She was speechless, her lips were parted as she stared right into his eyes.

He smiles at her, "You don't need to answer right now."

"You're so stupid," she mumbles, flicking his forehead.

"What?" Kade frowns, arching an eyebrow at her.

"Isn't it obvious, Kade? Haven't I made it obvious?" She smiles to herself, looking into his sapphire eyes.

"Aria," he whispers, staring back into her eyes.

"I love you, Kade. I've loved you all these years, even though I always fought with you, I could never stop thinking about you." She gently smiles, placing her hand on his cheek as he leans into her touch.

He looks into her eyes one last time before locking his lips with hers, his arms wrapped around her body, bringing her closer to him. She tilts her head a little the kiss deepens, his tongue enters her mouth, devouring her mouth slowly while her hands moved to his hair. He bites her lip before breaking the kiss, both of their cheeks flushed, heavy breaths filling the silence.

"You don't even know how happy I am," he whispers as he pulls her into a hug, his hands circled tightly around her waist.

"Mhm, are you gonna cry tears of joy, now?" Aria muses, smiling up at him.

"I might as well. I got the person I wanted the most in this world," he chuckles, brushing his fingers down her silky, raven hair.

"You're gonna sweet talk me now, huh?" She arches an eyebrow, biting her lip as she holds back the grin.

"Why not? You're mine," he whispers in her ear, moving his lips down her neck.

"I think you already marked me way before. Boys didn't even talk to me in elementary, too scared that you might beat them up." Aria shakes her head at her boyfriend, the term so new to her yet it made her smile.

"Good," he smiles, "They shouldn't gawk at someone who belongs to me, even though I can't blame them." Kade mumbles, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"What about when girls run behind you?" She tilts her head, narrowing her eyes at Kade.

Kade chuckles, a pleased smile playing on his lips, "Is my Aria being jealous of them?"

"Maybe," she mutters.

He lets out a warm laugh and shakes his head, "You shouldn't. I don't even need to look at others when I have the most beautiful girl as my girlfriend."