Clubbing

"Ok let me get a shower then we can get ready." I paused looking a Caroline "do you have dress?"

SOPHIA'S POV

She paused in her tracks "No, can I borrow one?" A sheepish smile formed on her lips. "I'm raiding you closet"

I lead her to my room and she went straight into my walk-in closet. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower thinking about how I was going to make Klaus pay.

I quickly got out and wrapped myself up in my robe that says "baddest bitch coming through" on the back in diamonds.

I heard a loud thud and I swung open the door seeing Caroline being pinned down by Elijah. "Brother get off of my friend" I said walking in and flinging him off her with my magic.

"Sophia your out of your coffin" Elijah said taking a step away from me, a hint of fear flashing through his eyes.

"Yes I am now leave we're getting ready for a night out" walking up to Caroline doing our handshake we made up.

He left and I looked Caroline up and down she looked gorgeous in a white minidress, green leather jacket and some white heels.

"You look amazing, now what have you got out for me?" I said looking down at the pile of clothes on the bed.

In that pile there was a leather skirt, maroon v-neck top and some black heels which we matched with a Gucci bag.

Caroline did my hair in some space buns as I laced my fingers with rings to make me look rich.

I looked at myself in the mirror and 'thought wow don't I look amazing' . Just as we were getting ready to leave we heard the front door shut.

"Let's go quickly" I whispers to Caroline who nodded and headed towards my bedroom door. We crept down the hallway and and both poked our heads round the corner.