chapter eighteen

y / n

I coughed as I touch my forehead. Closing the door behind me, I look both sides, especially the room beside mine. His door was closed and he was probably in his office at this hour.

It was a 7 in the morning. I couldn't sleep and I accidentally left the window open. I easily catch a cold and I hated that.

I should drink tea when nobody is here. I want the less interaction with these people. So much for such simple job. I shouldn't be here to force myself to be perfect and be everyone's expectation of caring a child. I just want peace.

Without realizing it, I was in the kitchen. I was already boiling my water as I tried to find the tea bag. Nothing could go my way when I'm here. Literally nothing. I can't go out, I can't go see my only friend and that's it.

I open the cupboard and looked up. There was a jar, written tea on it. Why was it up there? Nobody drink tea in his household or what? I just want to punch the cupboard, right now.

I sighed loudly, as if someone was behind me. Going on my toes, I tried my best to grab the jar. My fingertips touched sofly on it. I really didn't want to climb on the counter. What if I fall and die right here? Can't risk the chance.

A cotton and delicate fabric went on my skin. My fingers formed into a fist immedietly. Their body touched my back, entirely. I could feel their chin on my head. Was I really short like Chungha said to me?

I was about to lose balance for a second. Their huge hand wrapped around the side of my hip, securing me in place. I couldn't focus, I just can't. Who could possibly?

The jar was placed on the counter. But he didn't move a bit. His free finger pushed the strand of hair behind my hair. My breathing was already uneven and now I'm passed my limit. I could feel tingles passing my ear as he swifly touched me with his lips. What was he trying to do? Kill me or what? I knew it was Jungkook.

"Make me some tea, too,"He whispered.

I gulped down my saliva. "Sure," I whispered back.

"That's a good girl," He said, letting me go. I felt cold all of sudden. I stayed in place, waiting for him to go away. When I didn't hear his heels touching the ground, I turned around and tried to bring back my normal state.

That's a good girl.

Oh my lord, I never even thought he'll something like that. Freaking kinky. Maybe it's just me. No, he's something else.

Good girl.

I'm going insane. I won't be able to go in his room alive. It's impossible. No way. I'm going to faint now, I shouldn't be this affected by him. This is so ridiculous of my part. I shouldn't make him wait. What will he say?

I quickly took another cup for him and prepared tea for both of us. Does he have a specific cup for him? I'm sure he does. Now I don't have time. Wait, does he take sugar? No, he's built. I didn't even saw him take some dessert, ever since I came here.

I took the cup and made my way to his office. I'm already thinking about how he'll look at me or what will he say.

I'm in front of his door and stared at it longly. Knocking on it twice, I waited patiently for him to say something.

"Come in," He said. I opened the door and closed it back. Slowly turning around, as my eyes meet his. He drops gently the pen that was in his hand and leaned back on his chair. I swear that my hands are shaking at this moment. He cocked one eyebrow up and smirked.

"Took you some time," He says as he motions me to sit. I took small steps as I fianlly sit down and put the cup on a place where there wasn't any of his files.

I stayed silent, waiting for him to say something. Because I'm ready to get out of here.

"Next time, don't add sugar and I don't really like small cups."

I look up and see the cup I gave him. It was mine, I switched mine with his. I'm so stupid. "I accidently swithed with mine, I'm sorry- Wait, a next time?"

He hummed, putting the cup down and circled the outline of it with his finger. "When I ask you to."

Silence overtook again. We were staring at each other as he licked his lips, brushing his hair back when he leaned on his chair. I squeezed my tighs together, out of nervernous.

"Meet me, here, at 9. I have to talk to you about something."