My kid's gone

A/N- Don't hate the writer. Just saying.

T.W- Endgame (I SAID DON'T HATE THE WRITER)

Summary-

-Third Person P

-Third Person P.O.V-

Tony sat numbly on the red earth, the dust around him scattering through the air with every whisper of wind.

He was gone.

His son was gone and there was nothing he could do to save him.

Nebula came forward, watching with sadness- which even shocked her- as she looked at the grieving father.

"Tony, we need to go," Nebula whisper, placing a tentative hand on his shoulder.

"I can't- I can't leave him," Tony whisper, trying in despair to stop the ashes of his child blow away in the foreign world.

"Tony, I'm sorry. Really I am, but we have to go," Nebula replies, moving her robotic arm and placing it tightly on his arm.

"No, no, in not going," he growls, pulling away- or trying- as tears begin to fall down his face.

"I can't leave him alone, I- I need him, and- and he needs me," Tony sobs, realising what he's lost.

Nebula reluctantly uses this to her advantage as she is able to drag him to the ship without him fighting against her.

-

After a long, long time they finally made it home.

Home.

That sounded strange to Tony, he didn't feel like he was about to be home. He felt trapped, and like he could never be home again without Peter there. Because Peter was his home.

"Come on Tony, the others will want to see you," Nebula states as the ship lands at the compound.

A tired, sad sigh slips from his lips as he looks out the window and sees half his team there, Captian America at the front.

The doors slid open and Tony walked out with Nebula in front of him, he felt as though he could break any moment and cry his heart out.

"Where the fuck have you been," Steve growls, moving to stand in front of Tony.

Tony makes no move to reply, not wanting to talk to him at the moment and deal with his shouting.

"Answer me Tony. Because I don't know if you've noticed but half the team is gone. Because while you were off living your high life, we were here fighting to stop Thanos. So tell me, what the fuck were you doing!"

Anger erupts in Tony, feeling anger towards Steve for shouting at him. Anger towards Thanos for killing his son. And anger towards himself for letting it happen.

"Shut it America, you know shit of what we've done," Tony growls trying to keep himself from exploding.

Steve's eyes harden in anger as the team look on, weary of what the two of them may do but not wanting to intervien.

"Oh yeah, what hardship did you have to face," Steve retorts, unaware of the loss that has occurred.

Tony turns around his face full of sorrow and anger, making Steve stumble in his thought.

"I'll tell you Cap, I watched my own fucking son fight against Thanos. I then watched, as I could do nothing as he fucking died in my arms, begging me to save him. Yes I wasn't here, but that doesn't mean nothing bad happened. Because now, I'm stood here breathing when my son is dead on some random planet."

Without another word Tony turns from the shocked group, ignoring everything said to him and the looks that were shot his way. Instead, he went inside, heading straight to his son's room wanting nothing more then to have him back.

Steve didn't move as he watched Tony's retreating form. The guilt was weighing him down, knowing what he did was unnecessary. He knew Peter and knew how much he meant- no, means to Tony and the whole team honestly.

"I- I didn't think that happened," Steve mumbles, wishing he could take back time.

Everyone else rolls their eyes and leaves, wanting to grieve the loss of their friends and family. And their little Spider.

-

-

-

A/N- Have you guys ever read/watched Alex Rider???

- M xx