Introduction

We're back babes!

I've been super nervous to start posting because of how much work has gone into this story. It's set in 1973 and has taken me hours and hours of research to really grasp the culture of the 70s. Everything from how the war was perceived, to all the things that were still being invented, to the culture between teens and parents after the hippie movement started the decade before. It's been a lot of reading articles and watching documentaries, so please be kind if I don't get it all right!

Dove Rogers is our protagonist. Yes, Steve's sister. She's headstrong, adventurous, and sort of a fucking mess.

In this story, the Bucky we'll be dealing with is pre-WS. So think of that charming, witty, ladies man from the 40s while you read. He isn't damaged (at least not yet) *wink wink*

This story is 18+

Specific tags and warnings:

-Smut

***EDIT: this is going to be smuttier than I thought it would be lol oops

-Underage drinking and drug use

-Period-typical sexism

-Innocence kink

-Praise kink

Everyone in this story is 18+ when it starts. There will never be underage sex going on, I promise. Underage drinking and drug use? Yeah...oops. But it's the seventies so shoot me.

On another note, if any of you like to listen to music while you read like I do, I highly recommend listening to some classic rock(preferably from the seventies) and just about anything by Lana del Rey because she very much fits the mood of this story.

And yes, this story was fully influenced by Little Wing by Jimi Hendrix. I was listening to it when I got the idea and I knew I had to find a way to incorporate that name. Listen to the Live 10/12/68 Winterland version and it'll change your life.

***EDIT: There is now an official LW playlist created by one of my brilliant readers!

little wing by scarletaves on Spotify!

***DO NOT TRANSLATE OR REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION***

Okay done rambling.

Love you all,

Dyspy

xoxo

PS: Roseworth is a made up town, but the story is set in Oregon.