𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Alexis's Pov

For the past week, i'd stayed locked up in my room- feeling sorry for myself. I needed a reason for Madam Pomfrey to give me a sick note, so Fred and George gave me a few puking pastilles which certainly did the job.

Harry, Ron and Hermione tried visiting me a few times but all i wanted to do was be away from everybody, so i just ignored them until they gave up knocking.

I must of gone through hundreds of tissues as i was still an emotional wreck, i'd never felt heartbreak before and i certainly wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I thought about Draco often but i always ended up getting angry and throwing something across my room.

I was grateful for the last week, being alone, but now i had no choice but to get back to reality- get back to school and face Draco but i wasn't ready for that- i didn't want to see his face.

I took a long hot shower, refreshing myself for the new week, washing away the hurt and memories.

I put a touch of makeup on, just some blush and mascara to bring the life back into my face, then i shoved on my fresh set of robes and then i was ready for the day but i was only ready physically.

I walked out my door- stood dawdling in the corridor wishing for any excuse just to hide in my room for another week. I felt slightly sick and i didn't even need help from Fred and George this time but i knew i had to just forget about it and soldier through the day.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

The school day passed and i felt way better than this morning, turns out i was worried sick for nothing because Draco didn't even turn up to one class that day and turns out like myself Draco hadn't gone to a single class that whole week, i overheard Pansy talking about it to a few of the other girls from Slytherin...

"Yeah the poor thing, he's 'sick' in his bedroom well that's his excuse but get a load of this", Pansy sniggered. "Turns out that Potter's sister- you know the irrelevant Potter, well anyway the truth is that she broke Draco's heart".

"Woah, what did she do to him?", Millicent Bulstrode gasped.

"She totally fucked Blaise behind poor Draco's back, that little skank- he deserves better anyways", Pansy spat as she glared over at me, sending me hatful looks.

"He's so hot, i'd be lucky enough to share one night with him", one of Pansy's friends grinned. "I mean what sort of crazy person would cheat on Draco Malfoy".

"That's what he gets for messing around with a dirty mud-blood", some other Slytherin girl announced.

"She's a half-blood", Millicent sneered. "How could anyone do that to Draco, i would treat him so much better".

"Shut up, you idiots, Draco is mine- he always has been and this gives me a perfect chance to get him back", Pansy smirked cockily.

I didn't entertain them by getting annoyed, i just sat back and payed attention to my classes but it felt weird having an empty seat next to me but i guess it was the best for everybody.

I forgot that after class on Monday's, we had those extra help classes- where we learnt how to defend ourselves but of course Hermione reminded me and i knew she was still desperate to talk to me about something.

I made my way to the classroom where the Slytherins and Gryffindors were waiting and within a few short minutes i was there.

I peered through the glass in the door and the first thing my eyes landed on was his platinum blonde hair sat in the far corner and i could see Blaise and Pansy in the other.