ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

- Two Years Later -

"Babe, we have to go or we are going to be late"

"I'm coming, just one second"

George and I had been living with each other for the past year and a half. We had a pretty spacious apartment.

Tonight we were headed to Andrea's New Year's Eve party. The whole gang was coming.

We've all stayed friends even though we all graduated high school almost two years ago.

When George and I walked inside the house we saw many things happening at once.

Tommy and Tubbo were chasing Wilbur from room to room.

Niki and Andrea were pouring chips into bowls and putting them around the room.

Eret, Techno, and Fundy were chugging sodas.

Punz, Karl, and Nick were watching football and jumping on the couch.

And Darryl and Zak were no where to be found, as per usual.

"We're here!"

"Clay, George!"

"Hey Andrea"

The time ticked down until it was 11:59. Eventually Zak and Darryl had showed up.

The broadcast of the ball dropping was on the television. Everyone crowded around the couch and silently stood there waiting for the countdown to start.

Ten

Nine

OH GAWD!

Eight

Seven

Six

I can't do this

Five

Four

Do It

Three

Two

I pulled the box out from my pocket and got down on one knee.

One

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

"George, will you marry me?"

I held my breath waiting for his response.

"Clay, of course I will"

I put the ring on his finger. My hands still shaking making it harder for me.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Our simple "I love you" kiss turned into me carrying George to one of Andrea's spare rooms.

We've been dating for two years, are now fiances, and are 19, we've clearly had sex together already.

I put him down. He was about to start taking his clothes off when I forcefully pushed him onto the bed...

Now this is where I leave you. We plan our wedding. Get married. Live happily ever after. Blah blah blah... you can read about my high school romance but you are not reading about what George and I do in that bed.

Well I guess it's time to let go of this story. I never thought I would finish it. I think I kind of rushed it but it's fine because i'm going to write another dreamnotfound story that will hopefully be better. Anyways, thank you for reading my story! Have a great day/night!