Chapter 3

"We should start to wander off a little more, you know," you stated, grabbing a few extra sweaters from the ground. 

"That's a bad idea considering how we are surrounded by snow and trees," Ron commented. 

You rolled your eyes and looked at Hermione. "Mione, you know better than anyone that if we stay here for longer we won't be able to get any new information. We aren't getting closer to what we need to get rid of this locket," you said. You grabbed the locket that was dangling from your neck in your hands and showed it to them. "We have to get moving because I am starting to believe that we aren't accomplishing everything," you said, putting on an extra sweater. The locket, you'd like to think, didn't have any bad effects on you. It did make you a little irritated but other than that, it was your normal self.

Hermione considered what you said and thought it over before saying, "She's right. We have to get new information or at least talk about what we know. We have to do something!" Hermione exclaimed, digging into her bag with a new perspective. 

"You're getting mad if you think we are wandering the woods," Ron said, walking closer to Hermione. Hermione gave him a stern look and said, "Ron, you know she is right, we can't keep doing this. The longer we stay here the more time You-Know-Who has to find us." 

Seeing as Ron was still not giving in to that possibility, you said, "Or we can stay here and let You-Know-Who find us. You know what, why not just cast a spell so that they can easily-"

"Alright, I get your point," Ron said, looking at you. You nodded and walked with Hermione. "So, what is your plan? Should we stay here and talk about it or explore?"

"How come no one is asking me?" Harry asked, setting his book aside. 

"Oh, right, sorry. Harry, do you want to stay or go?" You asked. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know what we should do." 

You nodded and joked, "And you wonder why I didn't ask you." He rolled his eyes and he walked where the three of you were. The four of you sat in a circle to talk about what all of you should do. 

"I believe we should split up," Ron suggested, holding his knees as he sat cross-legged on the ground. 

"I like that idea," you supported. You moved to look at Harry and Hermione. They were staring at the both of you trying to figure out if it is a good plan or not. You waited patiently while battling the urge to yell. The locket did that to you sometimes but you could handle it. Usually when the urges come in, you distract yourself by pinching on your skin which explains the bruises on it. 

"I think it is a good idea but who should split up with who?" Harry asked, as he saw that you started to pick at your skin. He hurriedly looked again at Hermione to try to take away the attention from you. 

"I would really like to stay, it will be better," Ron said, noticing Harry's weird attitude, cringing his face in suspicion. 

"What about you, Harry?" Hermione asked, staring intensely at him to try to not make you uncomfortable. 

You chuckled and said, "I could tell you guys are trying to avoid me from-" You picked harder into your skin and it caused you a little bit of blood to trickle down on your wrist. You got up and said through grinded teeth, "I need to go outside." They understood perfectly and you left the tent in a hurry. You put your sleeve over your mouth to stop you from causing every bird in a two mile radius to flee from your yell. You felt your hand shake as you started to close your eyes tightly. The yell knocked at your throat as it threatened to leave it. You were trying immensely hard as you walked farther, not even knowing where it was you were going. Something to distract you from doing the thing you didn't want to. You traveled closer and closer and fixed your eyes on a big tree.