Anathema Device X Fem Reader (Good Omens)

So I was watching Good Omens (again) so I decided to write one for Anathema Device.

Summary : your Newts sister who already lives in Tanfield and is Anathemas Girlfriend.

_________________________

Third person pov...

"Hey Ana" Y/N calls from the living room she had just got a message from her brother in london that's he's coming to Tadfield for work.

Y/Ns beautiful Girlfriend Anathema Device then walks in she was about to go out to look around Tadfield as she just unpacked all her bags.

"Yes love" she says as she walks over and sits on Y/Ns lap sideways, Y/N smiles at her and kisses sher cheek.

"My brother Newt is coming to Tadfield Tomorrow and I was wondering if he could stay here with us" asked Y/N, Anathema Smiles "of course he can" she said.

Y/N grinned and left Anathema to go and explore.

Next day...

Y/N checked dher watch for the fifth time that afternoon, its was almost 12 and Her brother hadn't arrived yet she was getting worried about him.

  *Knock* *knock*

A childs voice was heard from outside the cottage and strangly enough Anathema had a first aid kit out

"Anathema, we found a man" said and boy

Anathema and Y/N shared a look before Anathema opened the door and spoke to the child outside.

"we was in a car accident" said the child again Anathema opthe door for them.

"i know come in" said Anathema Y/N was confused what man, 'I just hope it isn't my idiotic brother' she thought.

The children then brought in a man with a bloody nose, Y/N recognised him instantly.

"Newt" she cried alarmed, she then stood up from the chair she was sitting in and helped him to the bedroom.

As Anathema tended to Newt Y/N stayed downstairs with the four children in the living room.

"so who are you" asked the boy with curly hair, "I'm Y/N and the man you brought is my brother" she answer.

"then how do you know Anathema" he asked again, Y/N smiled at the 11 year old.

"shes my Girlfriend" she said Surprising the four children.

The end

Sorry for it not being long I don't have much to write for Anathema as much as I love her I've got no ideas.

Hope you liked this oneshot

Word count : 400