ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32.

ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Come on" Vincenzo says after a while. I had cried while he just held me there, not saying a word. "Where?"

"Well you can't just stay here crying, can you?" He says getting out of bed. He helps me up, wiping my tears one last time before making his way towards his closet.

He comes out after a few minutes with a leather jacket, handing it to me, asking me to wear it. After I do, we make our way out of the room and towards the garage.

"I would take you on my bike, but you don't seem to be in the state to ride it, so we are going to take a car." He says opening up the garage door. wow. This probably had all kinds of cars I have ever seen. "Pick one. If you don't like any of these, we can go to the others."

"Others?!" I shout in shock. How many cars does a person need? He chuckles a little, nodding his head. "Yes bambina, others."

I make my way, going around looking at cars, until I finally found the one that I wanted to ride.

"Funny thing, that's the car I like the least." He says going towards the keys. He gets the key for the car and comes my way.

After we are settled down, he starts the car, driving out of the garage. 

"where are we going?" I ask after five minutes of driving through the quiet, dark streets. "you like ice-cream right?" he asks, well more like says, before stopping in front of an ice cream shop. 

He gets out, opening the door for me and helping me out. "I want three scoops or more, I won't take any less" I say, entering the shop, Vincenzo right behind me. 

"Puoi avere il mio come vuoi." he says giving me his card and going towards a seat in the back. (translation: you can have as many as you want) 

The shop was small and calm. It felt nice. 

I order cookies n cream, cotton candy and mint chocolate chip for myself and order the same for Vincenzo

I order cookies n cream, cotton candy and mint chocolate chip for myself and order the same for Vincenzo. After paying for it, I make my way back to him, with ice creams in my hand.

"I didn't know what flavour you like so I just brought you the same as mine." I say, sitting down. "Vanilla"

"Basic bitch" he chuckles at that, ordering vanilla ice-cream and giving his ice cream to me.

"What's your favourite colour?" I ask, leaning back, eating my ice-cream. "Black, why do you ask?" "Well we can't just sit in silence, staring at each other like stalkers, can we?" He nods his head, bringing his hands up to the table. "What's yours?"

"Maroon" he thinks about it for a moment before nodding his head, leaning back. "How old are you?" I ask. "Twenty-one"

"You are two years older than me" I say the obvious. And that's how we spent the next thirty minutes, talking about anything and everything.

"Where are we going?" I ask sipping on my ice-cream milkshake. "Warehouse" he replies, focusing on the road. "Can I play music?" He nods his head telling me where the aux is.

After around twenty minutes of me shoutingout the lyrics, we finally reach the warehouse. IT WAS HUGE. That's what she said. I ignore the voice in my head and look out to see alot of guards surrounding the building and snipers everywhere.

He takes his car inside and goes underground. THERE IS A UNDERGROUND PARKING LOT. one can wish.

Vin parks the car, getting out with me. "Knives or guns?" He asks as we make our way inside.