65 - Little Dog

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING GUN VIOLENCE SMOKING/ALCOHOL/DRUGS

"What are you doing?" I heard Alessia ask. I didn't turn to face her and instead turned the sizzling bacon over in the pan, the meaty smell wafting in the air. "Have a seat." I said as I grabbed two plates and filled them up with creamy scrambled eggs and toast.

Placing a plate in front of Alessia, who was now sat at the kitchen island with a smile plastered on her face, I smiled back. "Made you breakfast." I sat down and looked at her. She wore a fitted skirt and a matching crop top. It was dangerously low cut, not that I minded. Fuck me Alessia. Her dark wavy hair cascaded down her shoulders and her face was beautifully bare, showing of her cheekbones and plump lips.

"Do you want my honest opinion or not?" She smirked while she held the fork loosely between her fingers, her nails being painted in various shades of dark blue, ombré as she told me. I raised a brow. "Go ahead." It can't possibly be that bad. I looked down at my own plate. "It's lovely." She stated, and with that my shoulders relaxed. I tilted my head and hummed. "All right fine, the bacon is a little over done, that's all." She smiled. I agreed, it did look charred.

"Are you going to see him today?" She asked as she ate another mouthful of the eggs. "I have to." I replied and took a sip of my black coffee. I had poured her a smoothie, mango and passionfruit. She had a sip of it, which left behind a foamy moustache on her upper lip. She licked it off with a satisfied sigh. She nodded in understanding. She didn't disapprove. That fucking bastard Marcan. I needed to have a word with him.

"Just don't piss him off Ace. You said that he's a fucking powerful bastard and I don't want you get hurt." Her eyes ran over my face, her words being full of genuine concern. If I truly did want Marcan dead, it would be a fight to the death. A fight neither one of would walk away from alive. So Alessia was right this time. I shouldn't piss him off. He had nothing to lose whereas I had everything to lose.

"I'll just be having a quiet word." I assured. Alessia looked at me with a glint in her eyes, she was unconvinced. "Next time you punch him at least aim for his nose." She smirked. Perhaps I would. I was certain that she would have wanted to come with me but she did not seem bothered.

"And what will you be doing today?" I asked her. The day was young and she would have most of it to herself while I went to deal with Marcan. She could be doing anything, it wouldn't surprise me if I came home to another car on fire. Her blue eyes sparkled as her lips tugged into a small smile. "I'm tired so I'll just be resting." I narrowed my eyes at her. "What! I'm being serious." She exclaimed. I chuckled. She was up to something. She always was.

After we finished breakfast, omitting most of the burnt bacon, I stood up to leave. "Bye!" Alessia yelled as she began to head upstairs. She was fucking up to something all right. I quickly walked up a few steps and stopped her on the stairs. "Alessia, what are you doing?" I asked as she tried to hide her grin. She placed a hand on my jaw, caressing my cheek. I placed my arms around her waist. "Nothing Ace, I promise." She whispered. I leaned in and kissed her.