Seventy- nine

"Ma-married? N-no". I shook my head. "Yoo-Yoongi can't be married". I told Xiumin. "H-he loves me Xiu, h-he's not married". I said. "Jimin... I'm sorry, he's married". Xiumin says. "No!". I yelled. "He wouldn't buy me things! He wouldn't made love to me! He wouldn't spoil me! He wouldn't tell me he loves me if he was married!". I shouted.

"Look". Xiumin places a folder in front of me and I opened it to read it. There it was, a marriage certificate with Yoongi and some women named Nayun on it. "N-no". I dropped to me knees. "This must be fake". I looked up at Xiumin in tears. "This is fake right?". I asked and Xiumin shakes his head slowly. "I'm sorry...". I got up and ran into the bathroom.

I went to the nearest stall and puked. "Ugh". I started balling my eyes out. He's married. He's fucking married. "I-I'm so stupid". I hiccuped. "This shit hurts". I grabbed my chest. I stopped myself from crying and left the stall to put some water on my face. I saw Xiumin leaning against the wall with a hurt look in his eyes.

"Are you ok babe?". Xiumin asked. I shook my head and my tears came down again. Xiumin quickly gives me a tight hug. I cried loudly in his shoulder while Xiumin rubs my back. "It's ok, you're going to be ok". Xiumin says. "I'll fucking kill him". Xiumin said. "You hear me babe? I'm going to kill him for hurting you like this".

I nodded lightly and Xiumin forces me to look at him. "Stop crying love, it doesn't fit you". Xiumin wipes my face with his sleeve. "You'll get over that bastard ok?". Xiumin says and I nodded. "Good, now come on, let's wash your face". Xiumin said and wets a paper towel and gently wipes my face with it.

"Are you ok now?". Xiumin asked. "I'm ok". I sniffed. "Come on, I'll order you some cake". Xiumin said. "And a caramel macchiato?". I sniff. "Of course". Xiumin smiles and takes my hand and we walk out the bathroom. We walked back to Jin and Taehyung and I sat next to Xiumin. "Are you ok?". Jin asked. "Yes". I replied.

"I'm sorry you had to see that". I bowed. "That's ok". Jin says and the table goes quiet. "So no one is going to shoot the elephant in the room?". Taehyung asked. "Tae...". "They fucking lied Hyung!". Taehyung yelled. "I bet they wanted to take our feelings as a joke cause we're younger then them!". Taehyung shouts.

I was so confused about why Taehyung was so angry. Yes, I know his brother was also hurt but Taehyung's acting like he's also hurt. I tugged Xiumin's sleeve and he looks at me. I dart my eyes at Taehyung and Xiumin giggled.

"He's dating Jungkook".