outed once again

jungwoo sat at the table in the dorms, sitting beside mark while they were eating breakfast. ever since jungwoo and chaos started dating he was worried that it would affect his relationship with the canadian, but despite jungwoo dating mark's best friend right under his nose, they stayed close. that was until they finished up breakfast.

"what do you want to do today?" jungwoo asked the younger. "can't, i'm hanging out with your boyfriend today." mark said nonchalantly.

jungwoo dropped his spoon and froze, "what did you say?" this moment was something he and chaos feared, and jungwoo wished mark would approach chaos about it instead because he would've handled it better.

"chaos and i are going to hang out today."

"chaos and i aren't-"

mark cut jungwoo off when he laughed "bullshit, i'm not dumb jungwoo."

jungwoo sighed and let his head hit the table, he was stuck, not knowing what exactly to do. "he's here, we can talk about this later." mark said, getting up from the table and grabbing his bag, before walking out the door. jungwoo whined and leaned against the wall.

"get in loser we don't have all day." chaos yelled from inside the car, mark opening the door and getting in. "sorry, i was talking to your boyfriend."

"god damnit." chaos muttered, "that's why you were all pissed off on the phone earlier?"

mark glared at the latter, "what do you want me to do mark? are we going to talk about this or are we gonna ignore it?" chaos asked, refusing to let this come between them.

"what's there to talk about? you've been dating my band member behind my back." mark's tone definitely not being a pleasant one. "we didn't tell you because i knew you were going to act like this." chaos responded, his tone equaling out the latter.

"i wouldn't act like this if i could trust you in a relationship. every relationship you've been in ends horribly, especially last time! i don't want you getting hurt again." mark he finally blew up, what he wanted to say all along coming out.

chaos sighed and turned in his chair to look at mark better, "this isn't like last time, and i know you know that deep down in your heart that this isn't the same. it's been almost four years mark, and i'm scared too okay? but i feel comfortable around jungwoo, i feel like i've know him for years, it feels... different. i like it."

mark listened carefully and sighed. "my members are scared too, i promise no one that knows is 100% comfortable with it, i know it'll take time."

"do you love him?" mark asked, knowing chaos had never said 'i love you' to anyone he knew except his mother and that was probably years ago.

"i do." chaos said with a slight smile, "call jungwoo, he can tag along, if i see any coupley shit i'm going to puke."

chaos smiled softly and turned on his phone, not realizing he had 7 messages from his boyfriend reading 'SOS'. he chuckled and pressed the call button letting the latter know he could come down and tag along with them.

of course mark made jungwoo sit in the back because 'i'm still chaos' number one'