Is it love

Dean sat alone in the motel, silently dreaming what time sam would be back. Sam had gone to the local library, to see if he could pick up any more information on the mark of cain.
It wasn't often that dean was left in the room by himself. He finally had some alone time.

Dean slumped on the bed, shutting his eyes and letting his thoughts wonder.

Subconsciously, his hand moved into his pants, his fingers slowly curling around his rising dick. Dean inhaled sharply at the sudden touch and gasped quietly as he began to stroke is aching length.

ZAP

Deans eyes shot open to see a confused Castiel standing right before him. Frantically, he grabbed the sheets to cover himself in shame. He felt his face burn hot red, and with a dry voice, managed to muster out "c-cas."

"Dean, I, uhh, i felt that you needed me.." Castiel replied with a bulge beginning to grow out his trousers at the sight of his half-naked friend.

It didnt take long for dean to notice castiels erection. He blushed slightly and motioned for cas to come forward. Cas did exactly so.

Castiel had seen scenes like these in the movies but he still surprised himself when he sat between deans legs and started to unbutton his own clothes.

The two boys were now both butt naked. Dean was still slumped on the bed when cas moved down to start sucking him.

Castiels lips were baby soft as they slid up and down deans clammy dick. He rolled his tongue over the tip and watched excitedly as dean groaned loudly.

Dean wanted more. He pulled out of cas's mouth and flipped them around so dean was now on top. He smirked down at the angels size, honestly the guy was huge.

"Now im going to stretch you out," dean whispered seductively.

He slipped a finger into castiel, pushing up inside. He added another one soon after and watched intently as cas winced. It was time.
Dean rammed his whole dick into cas, not even waiting for a reaction when he started to pump back and forth.

Castiel sighed at the utter pleasure, gripping his fingers into the screeching bead beneath. He threw his head back and arched his spine as dean continually pushed in and out. Cas slowly began to jerk off in time with deans movements.

Dean had never felt so amazing. He loved every minute of it. He loved how he could take control of this angel, he loved how he whimpered under his touch and cried out his name whenever he came. He couldnt get enough.

Finally, Dean bit his lip hard when his load filled cas, who exhaled shakily at his own release.

"Oh my god," dean breathed, closing his eyes momentarily.

"Oh my john." Castiel replied with a smirk.