Mini Chapter! (Bonus)

Just 'cause a lot of people commented about a certain pink headed boy on the Character information chapter!

~No one's P.O.V~

Small feet paddled against the fresh, green grass. The soft tips tickling the girl under her bare feet ever so gently.

Her father had returned from his daily flight, and the young child was as excited as ever to greet him. That excitement - however - was dulled by the suspicion filling her eyes.

(E/c) eyes narrowed at her father, who looked down in his large claw and slowly lowered it to the ground before looking up to his queen, who sat beside him.

"What is that?" The girl asked before she knew it, having reached her parents. Igneel's yellows eyes widened at the girl, making Vipor giggle in amusement.

Y/n blinked at the small thing in the in her father's claw. It was pink, wrapped in a red cloth, and was making a lot of annoying sounds that she thought sounded familiar to new born dragons, which made Y/n frown.

Igneel looked at Vipor for help, but got none from her side. He turned back to their daughter and lowered his head to her, "That, Y/n..." Igneel trailed off, yellow eyes now on the pink mop of hair, "Is your new brother."

"WUT?!" Her eyes popped out of her head, the loud response making the little baby with a messy mop of pink hair cry, "Nu-uh. I do not have a brother." She stated, crossing her arms.

"You do now." Vipor told the child softly, Igneel lowered his claw further more so Y/n could climb into it, allowing his Princess, to study it closer.

Y/n sat with her legs crossed, her upper body bowed to the side to see the thing a little better, the first thing she saw was the tears in its eyes, "It's a bit ugly." She stated with much little thought.

"Y/n, don't say that."

"But it's true!" Y/n loudly exclaimed to her own defence, causing the baby to cry out loudly, "See?! Now it's loud as well!"

"Why don't you try picking him up." He Igneel asked the girl, trying his best to keep calm with the baby cries. She cupped her mouth with both hands, "But what if it sets me with its eyes." She asked him, eyes briefly glancing to her mother to see if she had heard her, believing she had been real quiet.

"It's just tears, Y/n. It's normal." Igneel answered the girl, who looked at him like he had grown a second head, but looked down at the baby.