Eighty

"Huh!?!". I gasped. "Tae, when did you start dating Jungkook?". I asked. "He said if I date him then he will leave you alone". Taehyung huffs and crosses his arms. "Fucking dick". Taehyung said. "So that's why you sound so hurt". I said. "Hurt?". Taehyung chuckled. "Jimin, I'm not hurt... I'm enraged". Taehyung spat.

"Does it look like I'm a side piece?". Taehyung asked. "No, I'm the main fucking course and should be treated as such". Taehyung said. "I knew he was hiding something from me but I didn't think he was married". Taehyung clicks his tongue. "Me either". Jin smiles weakly. Xiumin grabs Jin's hand and gave him a smile.

"This would have made my heart jump in the past". Jin laughs weakly. "How did y'all find this out?". I asked. "My mom told me". Taehyung said. "She said that she saw Jungkook before and then she remembered that it was at a jewelry shop with someone dumb bitch". Taehyung scoffs. "Then I asked her to look up the rest of them for me and now we're here".

I nodded and looked at Xiumin who still had he relaxed face on. "Why aren't you mad?". I asked. "Don't get me wrong, I am mad but I was only with Hoseok for the sex". Xiumin said. "I already blocked him". Xiumin says. "I will NOT be a homewrecker". Xiumin said. "That really doesn't sound good". I smiled sadly.

"Well I say fuck all of them!". Taehyung slams his fist on the table. "We did that already". Xiumin says and we glared at him. "What? I'm right". Xiumin yawns. "Anyway, Tae's right". I said. "Fuck those bitches for making us side pieces and trying to make us homewreckers". I said. "Amen sis". Xiumin says.

"Tae and I already moved out of our dorms and living in one of our many homes". Jin said. "Knew it". I groaned. "You guys want...". "Hell yeah!". I cut Taehyung off happily. "I'm good, I'm going back home". Xiumin said. "Bitch, you can stay with me". I told him. "Hoseok will find me faster if I stay with you". Xiumin said.

"Why do you think that?". I asked. "You can't lie". Xiumin replied. "You get all twitchy and nervous and shit". Xiumin says. "Especially if the secret is big". Xiumin said. "You right". I sighed. "Then I'll guess we'll keep our address away from you". Taehyung said. "Good call". I agreed. "Now, let's us go shop for new phones, exchange phone numbers and get high!".

We all looked at Taehyung like he was crazy. "What? Y'all don't get high?". Taehyung asked and we shook our heads. "Tough crowd". Taehyung tugs his collar. "Wow... Getting over Kook is going to be harder then I thought". Taehyung sighs. "Anyway". Taehyung suddenly smiles at me. "Wh-what?". I gulped.

"Let's go to your new home!".