WEASLEBEE AND HERMES

___

___

"Oh, you've got to be joking!" Hermione said as she and Ron approached Ethaline who paced the outside of Dumbledore's office. "Of course you're involved."

Ethaline snapped her gaze towards her, "When are you going to get it through your thick skull-" Ethaline said slowly, "I wouldn't hurt Harry."

"Calm down Hermione." Ron said, "We don't even know what happened." He spoke quietly before turning to her. "What did happen?"

Ethaline glanced around awkwardly, not sure how to explain before the door burst open and out came a furious Harry and Dumbledore right behind him.

"Ah you're here!" Dumbledore's said as all of Ron's siblings walked towards them in their pajamas. "Follow me please. There is a port key ready to take you all, including you Ms. Malfoy, somewhere." He said, narrowing his eyes to hint at them that he couldn't say.

Ethaline glanced around, suddenly feeling the eyes of all red heads in her. "Professor-"

"No buts. I'll have your belongings brought to your places. Happy Holidays." He told them before ushering them inside. Ethaline bit her lip and glanced over at Harry who was deep in thought before they all grabbed the port key and felt the pull.

Instantly they landed on their feet at 12 Grimmauld Place where Ethaline was greeted by the sounds of adults speaking and Kingsley rushing to grab the Weasley kids before leading them to see their father at the hospital.

Ethaline saw Harry head up the stairs, still upset that she looked at Remus and Sirius. "I'll be back." She said quietly, excusing herself before following after him.

Ethaline knocked on the door and heard some rustling in the other side, "Leave Hermione, I'm not in the mood."

Ethaline opened the door, "Wrong girl Potter." She said, noting in with her head to which he nodded and said yes. Ethaline closed the door behind her, her pace slow as she observed Harry.

"What's the matter?" She asked softly, "Or do you not want to talk about it?"

Harry sighed, "Not really." He said as she sat next to him.

Ethaline but her bottom lip, "You saved Arthur Weasley." She said quietly, "Take the win."

"Dumbledore said you and Draco are well trained in Legilimency." He muttered, not looking at her, "That you were trained."

Ethaline tensed, fiddling with her fingers as she exhaled, "Um...yes." She hesitated. "My aunt...Bellatrix trained us when she was out and about." She admitted, "My mother was quite good at it but not like Bella. All the sessions ended with either of us crying from the torture before it slowly diminished to nothing."