C130-132

So sorry for the delay, guys~... 😅😅😅

~~~~~~💞💞💞💙💙💙💞💞💞~~~~~~

As If Su Yaya Truly Was a Scourge (1)

Su Yaya said, “It’s not that I don’t want to answer, he just hasn’t proposed yet!”

That was the hit answer!

Sister Hui quickly turned around and smiled at the camera. Looking concerned about the couple, she said, “Hear that, handsome? Your girlfriend’s asking you to propose! Hurry up, take the opportunity and make it a big one!”

Brother Ou also added in from the side, “With such a beautiful girlfriend, I’d propose as soon as possible so I can take her home!”

Sister Hui nudged Brother Ou with her elbow and joked, “For you, as if!”

Brother Ou began to laugh. “Who told our guest today to be so beautiful?”

The two exchanged lines and livened up the scene more.

Very soon, Su Yaya was done with her dishes. Sister Hui took a bite first. The taste was not bad. Then, she told the crew to send it up to the judges for her rating.

In the end, Chen Nuo’s dishes got 3.5 points from the judges, while Xu Sheng and Su Yaya both got a 4.

Then, there was the audience rating. Even though Xu Sheng has already won twice in a row, and also had more fans than Su Yaya, Su Yaya was still able to get 98 points from the audience. That was a 1 point victory over Xu Sheng which won her the competition, obtaining her the opportunity to continue participating in the next episode of “Beauty and Gourmet”.

“Congratulations!” Chen Nuo said with a smile.

“Congrats, congrats!” Xu Sheng followed on.

“Thank you.”

At the end of the show, after Chen Nuo and Xu Sheng congratulated her, Su Yaya thanked them with a smile.

The entire program went past very pleasantly from beginning to end. Even though Sister Hui’s questions during the middle section made Su Yaya feel a little troubled and awkward, she was able to resolve it cleverly. On a general level, everything went by smoothly.

After the show was over, Su Yaya said goodbye to the others and went home with Duan Xiaoyu.

Chen Xiuqi was coming home tonight, and Su Yaya had plans to treat him to a sumptuous dinner.

However, while she was making dinner, someone had posted a video of her answering Sister Hui’s questions online.

The person who posted the video clearly had ulterior motives. Not only did he post the video, he also made a long analysis and hypothesis.

He wrote in his detailed post, “In the video, when Sister Hui first asked Su Yaya if she had a boyfriend, Su Yaya answered yes after a pause. Then, when Sister Hui asked her whether her boyfriend was inside or outside of the circle, Su Yaya said he was outside of it.

Then, when Sister Hui asked her what her boyfriend does, Su Yaya didn’t give her a straight answer like before. Instead, she asked whether she could avoid answering it. After Sister Hui rejected her, she responded that he had his own company as if she was troubled.