All those weird things Y/n bought last chapter are actually real lol

Y/n's pov

"Am I doing this right?" I ask. "Wait, I think I am."

"Uh-huh," he says. "Just right."

"And absolute fail," I say looking at the mess of dumpling filling in my hands, looks like shit. "I thought I was doing it."

"Uh-huh," he says. "You're doing it."

"Kei," I say looking over at him. "Are you listening to me?"

"Uh-huh," he says.

"You're not even looking at me," I say.

"I am looking at you," he says. "Just keep going."

"My face," I say. "You are foul."

"You put those stupid shorts on didn't you?" he asks looking up. "Under that skirt."

"What?" I ask. "No... I would never."

"What was the point?" he asks.

"I'm just trying to make dumplings, you're the one being a degenerate," I say. "Help me."

"Help yourself," he says. "I am."

Wrong occasion to wear the shorts under my skirt, we don't need to brian dead goldfish in the kitchen.

"You're the one who wanted me to learn how to cook," I say. "So help me dammit."

"I was busy," he says.

"Yeah busy looking at this bank," I say.

"And what about it?" he asks.

"I need help with the cooking," I say. "Please, I don't know how to make dumplings."

"Why did you put the shorts on in the first place?" he asks.

"I don't know?" I shrug. "Research?"

"And what did you learn?" he asks.

"Not to dress like a borderline hooker while I'm trying to learn how to cook," I say. "But can you do it for me now?"

"You're supposed to ne learning," he says. "You won't learn anything if I do it for you."

"At least give me some pointers," I say. "Please."

"First off you're using rice paper, and you should be using the gyoza wrappers," he says. "Read things first."

"Oh..." I nod my head. "That would make more sense, but can you show me once?"

"Fine," he says grabbing a wrapper and a spoonful of filling in the center of it. "Tell me you at least know this much?"

"Yeah, I know that I'm not stupid," I say. "Then you dip your finger in the water and put it 'round the edge."

"Wow so you do have a brain," he says.

"Just show me how to do it," I say. "Or I'll kick you."

"Fold it, and pinch the edges, make sure you pleat it to," he says showing me. "Same thing on the other side, then pink the top to close it up. Shape it so it doesn't look like shit."

"I hate you," I say. "You made me feel stupid by how easy you made that look."

"Good," he snickers. "Now try it yourself."

"I am," I say. "You need new glasses or something?"

"Your pleats are really uneven," he laughs.

"Shut up," I say. "It's fine."

"It looks so..." he pauses.

"Don't even say anything," I say. "It didn't fall apart so it's okay."

"No way to know if it's edible or not," he says. "You made the filling."

"Shhh, we don't talk about that," I say. "It'll be fine."

"Great, now you've only gonna fold forty-ish more," he says.

"Forty?" I question. "Can't I just cook these two?"

"No," he says. "That's not enough, you wanted to give some to Ushijima and Tendo."

"They can make it enough," I say. "Sharing is caring."

"No, you've gotta make them all," he says.

"Please, I need help," I say. "I'll cook something else, you fold them."

"Make the pork katsu then," he says. "I already explained it so just do it."

"I can't just do it," I say. "Do I look like a fucking Nike ambassador to you?"

"You can," he says. "I wouldn't get you to do it if I thought that you'd completely fail."

"Fine," I say. "But if the kitchen burns down then it's your fault."

"Yeah whatever," he says.

I could tell you guys if he knows or not, but I don't want to lol.

-Crouton