U N R A V E L

Warning; triggering

Warning; triggering

I woke up with sweat beads all over my forehead, the hard breeze blew open my window. I sprung up with my thin sheet falling across my shoulder, my hand moved to the side of my bed to find out it was completely empty. I heard the soft melody of his piano playing so I wrapped my sheet around myself making sure it covered every inch of my body before standing up.

I followed the sound of music which led me downstairs, I made sure to tip toe so I wouldn't feel the complete coldness of the floor. The moonlight was shining against the piano and Nathaniel, the song he was playing was so sad and filled with emotion. I tried being quiet so I wouldn't disturb him, he leaned his body more over the keys getting lost in the song.

I slowly walked closer, I leaned against the wall.

"I was fresh out of the womb when he kidnapped me." He spoke while hitting the the flat key making it end on a dark note.

My ears perked up when he started to talk, my body carried me closer to his.

"His sister taught me how to fuck, she taught me how to be dominant by raping me every night till I got it right."

My heart caved in for him, it ache for him. I straddled his lap as I pulled the sheet over him, his hands crawled up behind my back. He kept his eyes low, my naked body was against his bare chest.

"I tried killing myself by overdosing on medical pills a year before my parents found me but Benjamin brought me back to life just to make me suffer more." His voice was raspy, he sounded uncomfortable talking about this.

"I was only fucking four."

A part of me was happy that he was finally letting me in but another part of me felt his pain, it hurt to see him like this.

"Why would they do that to you?" I whispered, tears slowly trailed down my cheeks. His dark brown eyes finally met mine, his thumb brushed my tear away gently like I was some fragile piece of glass.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, his voice was so soft and caring. I've never heard him sound like this before, I sniffed.

"I hate that they did that to you, I hate that these scars on you were caused by them, I hate that they hurt you." I lowered my eyes as more tears slipped past my eyes, his hand lifted my chin up forcing me to look at him.

"I don't like seeing you cry." He whispers before leaning over to kiss my tears away, his soft lips met my wet cheeks as my eyes fluttered close.

I enjoyed the closeness he was providing me with, it made butterflies fly around in my stomach. His lips found mine, kissing me passionately but very slowly. My hands lifted up to his cheeks pulling him closer, the tips of my toes touched the coldness of the ground as his hand held the back of my neck while his other one held my thigh roughly.

We both pulled away, my eyes sparkled under the moonlight. Our bodies remained touching and our eyes were mirrors to our souls, it was like I was seeing him for the first time and he saw me for the first time.

"Your past doesn't define who you are, it's okay to care, it's okay to love it just makes you human." I said while smiling lightly, I combed back his brown hair while he inhaled deeply.

His hand slowly peeled off the sheet from around me, I kept my eyes on him while the sheet dropped to the floor leaving me bare under his glaze. He kissed up my neck causing me to move my head to the side giving him more space to work with, he deepened his sucking around my neck leaving many marks claiming me as his.

"You sound like my mother." His words brushed against my skin making me shiver.

My shaky hands trapped his cheeks, I lifted him from my neck so I could look into his milky way eyes.

"Tell me about her."

A small smile graced his lips, his eyes shined brightly when a memory passed through his mind.

"She has the most beautiful smile and brightest green eyes I've ever seen."

"She's always been the brightest star that shines on the darkness of night above my family." His words were beautiful and meaningful.

"She sounds amazing." I whispered.

"She is, to bad she got a monster for a son."

"Hey, we're all little monsters to our parents." I chuckled.

I know that there's a chance that tomorrow he might be back to his cold self but for right now I pushed that thought to the back of my mind just trying to enjoy the moment we're sharing. Silence unfold between us, I focused on the sound of his breathing.

I smashed my lips against his, he immediately took control of the kiss. His hand traveled up around my neck, he squeezed lightly while biting my bottom lip causing me to moan quietly against his lips.

He stood up with me wrapped around his torso. My chest pressed against his, he ran his tongue along neck.

My legs tightened around him when he started to climb up the stairs, his lips didn't leave mine as he kicks open my bedroom door. My hands ran freely across his dark brown hair, he slowly lowered me down against my bed making sure not to hurt me.

My hips grind against his when he kneeled in front of me, my finger softly traced across my lip temping him.

"You want me to fuck you all over again, little one."

His words made me arch my back in desperation, he slowly dragged his hand down the valley of my breast.

"Just promise you won't stop." I mumbled, he smirks before laying a kiss on my stomach.

He watched me unravel under him, my hands lifted against my cheeks when his lips made their way lower. My eyes rolled back when he kissed the slits between my legs, he was being so gentle and going so slow.

I wanted this man in so many ways.

••
Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella