Mondstadt

"I have  been wondering , what are you? no offense but I have noticed you have those things behind you" Bennet said as he pointed at your wings "Oh , these are my wings" you said "Are you not from here? you said earlier that you didn't know where you were . oh! are you from Liyue?"he asked excitedly 

'Uhh , I don't know where or what that is but okay' "Yeah , I'm from Liyue" You said "You're the only person I have met that has wings , Liyue must be fun!" Bennet said "Um , Bennet , if people see that I have wings , how do you think they'll react?" You asked.

He put his hand on his chin and had a thinking face "Hmm , I think they';; think it is weird and I'm sure the knight of Favonius will experiment on you since they will want to know on what you are and what your wings are made of" Bennet answered.

You shivered at the thought of people experimenting on you "I better make my wings disappear , I don't want people to experiment on me" you said as you slowly made you wings disappear "Oh you could do that? wow  , now I want wings too!" Bennet exclaimed.

"Bennet , Razor  , can  you keep quiet about my wings? I don't want people to experiment on me" You asked "Of course!"Bennet said as he held up a like (is that what it's called? XD) , you looked towards Razor for his answer.

He walked to you and gave you a flower "I keep secret" he said as he lightly smiled. I smiled back "so where are we heading?" you asked "We are heading to a city called Mondstadt , it's the place I call home!" Bennet answered.

"What about Razor? does he not live there?" you asked as you looked towards Razor , he looked back at you "I live in forest...with lupical" he said "He means that he lives with his family , the wolves in the forest called Wolvendom"Bennet explained.

"We're here! Welcome to Mondstadt!"Bennet said

"Wow , this place is wonderful!!" You exclaimed "Who's this?" a new voice asked , there was a girl by the entrance of the city , she had dark brown hair , golden eyes and had a jumper-like clothing

"Hi! My name is Amber , outrider of the Knights of Favonius!" she introduced herself "I'm (Name) , sorry if i'm intruding without notice" you said as you nervously scratched the back of your neck.

"No harm , we just have to go introduce you to Jean so you can be trusted" she said "You should go with her (Name) , I'll be here catching up with Razor" Bennet said.

You nodded and followed Amber "So where are you from? I haven't seen you around here before" Amber asked "Oh, I'm from Liyue" you said as you looked around while walking.

This place was very lively, vendors selling their products, children playing, dog and cats running and following people around.

'This is kinda like home...' You thought, you felt slightly home sick even if the people back at home were not that great.

You sighed, you and Amber entered a big and bulky building with large doors and stopped infront of a door.

Amber knocked

"Come in" the person inside said , Amber slowly opened the door and you both walked in.

"Good Morning Acting Grandmaster Jean" Amber greeted "I already told you , just call me Jean , we're also friends you know" the girl behind the desk said while smiling.

She had blonde hair that was tied into a ponytail, gray-blue eyes and was wearing a strapless shirt with gold symbol and linings along with a long blue tailcoat attached to it, a pair of separate white sleeves

"Oh , who's this?" she asked as she looked at me still having a comforting smile on her face but you could visibly see that she was an overworked that liked her work done in time

"This is (Name) , Bennet and Razor brought him here , I wanted to introduce him to you first so we can know if we can trust him or not" Amber explained

"Hello (Name) , I am Jean , the Acting Grandmaster" She said as she got up and walked towards you "Hmm" she was looking at you closely "Is something wrong?" you asked "You look like someone we have seen before" she explained "I do?" "Now that you say it, he does look like the traveler" Amber said.

"The traveler?" you asked "yes , a few days ago a traveler helped us with our big problem with Stormterror , he kinda looks like you except your eyes"

You had blonde hair that was long/short and had (e/c) eyes

'Looks like me except my eyes?.....Aether and Lumine!! wait , it might be another person' "Does their clothes look like mine?" you asked "Their? there was only one traveler but yes , his clothes did look like yours"Jean answered as she gave you a confused look.

'Only one? were they separated or traveled in different worlds alone? no, they entered the same portal when they left home , they're also very close and does everything together , there's no way they will travel separately by choice'

"Are you alright (Name)?" Amber asked "Ah, yes but can I ask where that traveler went? I'm looking for my sibling and he might be my sibling" you said "Now that you say it , the traveler was also looking for his sibling but he was looking for his sister" Amber said

"(Name) please stay here , you might get lost out there , I'll send someone to inform the traveler about you" Jean said then looked at Amber "Amber , please go get Kaeya , he'll take care of (Name) while I send a knight to go inform the traveler"she instructed

"Yes Miss Jean!" Amber said then left the room

After a few minutes , you hear the door open

"Oh? who's this?"