Part 20

"Hi you must be new" I voice said from behind me, "how could you tell" I asked almost in tears, "I can tell, you look sad" "well when you're mom sends you here and you know that when you get back you're not even allowed to see your boyfriend again, you just are" "so she has a boyfriend 😏" "haha yeah" "Taylor" she shook my hand, "I like your tattoo" she said pointing at the hawk on my left shoulder, "thanks" "so your boyfriend?" "Oh his name is hawk" "HA, I'm sorry but what kind of name is hawk" I laughed at that, I felt kinda happy without hawk for the first time in a long time. "Annie" I said, "hey do you wanna meet my friend Ty?" "Sure!!" "He does piercings, I do tattoos, we kinda work together" "that's awesome!!" I said as we walked over to her friend Ty, "Ty this is Annie, Annie this is Ty" I shook his hand, "nice to meet you" I said smiling, "is there anything I can do for you?"
"Actually..."
The next thing I knew I had my eyebrow pierced, it looked sooooo bad ass, I knew hawk would love it, the I went and got a semicolon on the inside of my middle finger.
~
We were allowed to have one phone call a week, of course I used mine on hawk but for the past three weeks he didn't answer, this sorta upset me because I could use it on anyone, that was my only form of communication to the outside world, and I spent my time on him, just for him not to answer. The next week I called his mom, "hey ms. Moskowitz, is hawk home?" "I'm afraid not, he's out with moon" my heart sank, "well tell him I said hi" a tear rolled down my cheek, Taylor came up to me, "hey hey, it's ok" I was sobbing, I didn't realize that I never hung up the phone, "Annie, Annie" she hung up the phone, then called back about 5 minutes later, Taylor answered for me then gave me the phone, hawk was on the other end.