33

[ C h a p t e r  :  3 3 ]
________________________

Renjun scowled and looked at the boy who had emerged into the room and to his further annoyance  , Seri broke the physical contact and skipped to him

Pulling him into a hug . If glares could kill that boy would have died 10 times by now.

" I'm so sorry for interrupting your moment ". He apologised as he held his neck " I just came to get my guitar ".

Lifting the case up , he sent a smile to renjun who smiled back of course a forced one.

" who are you ?". Renjun asked as the boy looked at him.

" I'm Mark , Seri's best friend from Canada and anywhere else , what's yours ?".

" Huang Renjun , her soulmate ".

Mark chuckled understanding why he was behaving like this.  He looked at seri and smirked " I'm going before he burns from the jealousy ".

With that he walked out leaving the all alone again.

Seri looked at renjun " Why are you so jealous? ".

Renjun scoffed " I'm not jealous ".
Seri chuckled and asked " by the way , where are the others? ".

Renjun grinned " I think we got approval to be with you so the rest are with Soojin and yeah ".

Seri smiled brightly so happy at the news and said " why do i feel like you're hiding something? ".

" Maybe you might have dinner with the family tomorrow ".

Seri sweat dropped and chuckled nervously " Okay ".

Renjun stood up and said " Shall we go out? ". Seri nodded and the two walked out pretty much aimlessly.

This was the first time , Renjun and Seri spent time with each other all alone.

The two bought ice cream as Seri listened to renjun talking about his drawings.

" wait , what do the others take as secondary subjects ?".

Renjun looked at her " I take art , Shotaro took dance , Jaemin has photography , Jeno has the same as you sports , Yangyang i think took languages , Haechan took singing lessons ".

Seri's mouth dropped " Wow..how are you guys all so talented ?".

Renjun chuckled and ruffled her hair " You're talented too , you can speak alot of languages right ?".

" yep ". She said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Renjun looked at her with adoration in his eyes and murmerd " I seriously love you ".