Part 21

Hawk was on the other end, I was still sobbing.
Taylor tried to calm me down, it didn't work, "oh hey Annie" I was so upset, "what the fuck were you doing with moon" "..." he didn't answer, I started crying harder, "I loved you, I trusted you, and I cared so much about you, and now what, you CHEAT ON ME WITH FUCKING MOON" "Annie I.." I hung up the phone. I ran to my room and locked the door, Taylor and Ty finally got me to unlock the door, we had a big group hug in the middle of the floor, "don't ever scare us like that again, ok?" Taylor asked squeezing me and Ty.
~
After about a week we finally sat down and talked about what happened, "moon seemed like such a nice girl, she said she was a lesbian, then she snitched that me and hawk did it, I always thought she was jealous of me, she would give him these dirty looks all the time, I didn't mind because I just thought that they were just really good friends" "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" Taylor yelled. "Wait so she lied about her sexuality, JUST so that she could steal your man" Ty piped in, "I guess" I said as a tear rolled down my face, they hugged me tight, I felt safe, but a different type of safe. The phone rang, It scared us, we all jumped, we walked over to it, Taylor answered it. "Hello?" "Is Annie there I want to talk to her" I grabbed the phone, "it's the cheater" Taylor whispered to me, "you dumb bitch, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you it's true, I wanted to be you and do what you do" "Annie I'm sorry I can explain" "I don't need jack shit from you, so fuck your tunnels, fuck your cars, fuck your rockets, fuck your cars again, you promised you'd be Tesla but your just another Edison." Then I hung up.