Chapter 1

✔✔✔

✔✔✔

I took a long breath and let it out. My life had changed, considerably. Once I was Princess and now here I am. It's perfectly fine. I am fine.

Breathe.

I repeat in my head once more. I am alive and doing completely fine. Not just fine, I am doing great.

Do you guys wanna know who I am? Right. I will tell you my darkest secret but along the way. Be patient. My story is fun.

"Damm, boy. Your piece of shit." My lovely friend Bexley glare at the boy in front of her.

Why? Because she was a stripper for him last week and now he wants to date her. Yeah, you heard me right she is a stripper. That's how my friend is, totally man's sweetheart. She can get any boy she wants. Don't judge her she may do dirty things but that's what she always did for her survival. Trust me she doesn't like doing dirty.

Bexley never knew about her parents. All she knows that her parents left her when she was a baby. She got adopted many times but all of them turns out to be mentally and emotionally abusive. She was even raped. I feel so bad about her. She is broken but yet strong.

And for me My name is Lilith. I am Streetfighter. Not a normal one I am famous and the toughest one. I work as a fighter to earn money. And about my parents well I live in an orphanage with Bexley. We both are trying to collect money so we can get out of our rubbish environment and start our new life.

I am not an orphan. I have parents and family. I am a kid of Royal and richest family. But I am on my runaway.

For my mission.

"Lilly, tell this boy to stay away," Bexley orders me with frustration. I just roll my eyes.

"Come on. Babe." The boy said huskily.

"Back off," I said in a low yet deadly tone.

The boy gulped and look at me in fear. Everyone is scared of me in this school. Because I always get into fights and whoever fights with me ends up in the hospital. What do you expect from a street fighter? Right? No one knows about my illegal fighting. Bexley knows cause she is not just my friend but she is like my sister. She is one year older than me and yet she raised me like her own sister. I appreciate her.

He left and didn't even look back. Bexley just sighs and gives me a small smile.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"I am. Let's go back to the orphanage." She said.

I nod and we both start walking towards the orphanage. We already finished school. Bexley was bickering with that boy for almost an hour. And me being me I was in my deep thoughts. Sometimes when I am in my deep thinking about something I am out of the world. Typically me.

After an hour, the big doors of the orphanage came to my view. I sigh. Ready for another round.

We both enter inside and starts speed walking towards our rooms but one of the orphan girls stopped us. Bexley raises her eyebrows in confusion.