23

It went black.

*Wilbur's POV*
How could this happen. What if it's the last time I ever spoke to them? I never got to say what I felt. No, no! It's not the last time! I will see them again. I will!
"Sorry. But other than the broken closet, there is no evidence." One of the police officers said.
"No evidence? No evidence?! I got hit on the back of my head with a lamp, I saw Carter! There is a literal video of-" Tubbo said.
"Enough! We might continue the search. But we may not. Look, we have to go now." The man said.
He walked out of the house and slammed the door.
"Fuck you!" I yelled.
I sighed. We just need to do something. You know what, I'm going there to get them myself.
"I'm going to go look for them." I say.
"What?" Tommy says.
"I need to go look for them. I can't bare to think about the fact that they could be in pain." I told them.
"Wilbur-"
"Just- I'll be back." I tell them.
I look for hours on end. There is no sight of them. I turn on the recording of our song, Love like you. I'm driving. My eyes begin to water. I rub my eyes and look up.
SHIT.
I turn right quickly and pull over.
I almost wrecked! What's gotten into me?! I need to keep looking.
I look for 2 more hours. No trace. Nothing. I head home, disappointed and angry.
I get home quickly and push the door hard. I shove the shoes off my feet.
"Wilbur-" Dream says.
"What?" I say firmly.
"What's going on? They won't tell us. They keep saying that we should wait for you." Sapnap says.
"Y/n got abducted by a crazy fucking ex they had. And now I might never see them again because I couldn't fucking find them. I- I- I'm clueless." I rant.
Dream hugs me. I don't hug back.
I walk past the couch and up the stairs into my room. I slam the door shut.

*Your POV*
I wake up tied up against the wall.
Damn it! I'm in his fucking basement! Nobody will ever find me!
"Y/n~" I hear someone say.
"Who is it?" I say.
"It's Matt..."
"WHAT? YOU KNOW CARTER?!" I exclaim.
"Shut the fuck up! Like you didn't expect it!"
"I should've! Your right!" I yell.
No reply.
I sit there for- well I don't know- I have no track of time.
"Finally. I have you all to myself." Carter says. It's pitch black.
"I'm not scared of you anymore." I tell him.
"Good, you don't need to be. In fact- it's better this way." He says. His voice echoes.
"Please let me go." I beg again.
"I'm not letting you go. You'll be breaking the contract."
"I never signed that fucking contract Carter." I tell him.
"Well your family did for you!" He yells. His voice got much louder.
"I will get out of here." I tell him.
He steps into the light.
"How? How will you? Your friends don't care about you. They used you. Just like everyone does. But me, I don't. I love you, truly." He lifts my chin and shoves my head over.
"You know nothing about love."
"And you think you know any more? You aren't loved! I'm the only one who loves you." Carter kisses me on the lips. I try to pull away. He then walks over to something.
Is that true? No.. no right? No.
"No. My friends love me."
"Are you sure about that? Really? Because maybe not. They aren't looking for you. In fact, they are at your house right now.."
"How do you know that?!" I exclaim.
*KNIFE GUYS BE AWARE KNIFE AHEAD*

*Wilbur's POV*
I run down the stairs to grab a water. I'm not thirsty. I just- I just grabbed it. I walked past the couch again. We heard the TV glitch.
"Huh?" Tubbo says.
It statics.
"What the fuck?" Sapnap says.
The TV turns on. It's a black screen.
"Hello.." We hear a voice say.
"Oh god.. it's Carter." Tubbo's voice breaks.
"The Carter?!" George yells.
"What other fucking Carter's are there?!" Tommy exclaims.
The screen is a bit blurry. Its pointed at Y/n. They have bruises all over them.
"You.. you all are never going to see y/n again."
We see a knife at the corner of the screen. Another tear falls down my cheek.
"Please! NO! NO NO! CARTER! NO PLEASE DONT!" Y/n yells.
I place both my hands on the back of the couch gripping it hard. It's hard to look at this.
"I'm sorry.. but it's what has to be done." Carter says.
"NO! NO PLEASE!" Tubbo and Tommy yells.
"DONT DO THAT!" Dream screams.
"Carter.. please." Y/n's voice is shaking. I can hear her pain.
I grip the couch harder. More tears flood down my cheeks.
"NO! NO! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Y/n screams. They have never screamed that loud. It broke my heart. The camera fell over and went to static.
I dropped to my knees, hopelessly.
"Please no." I whisper to my self. I lay in a ball.
"No.. no. They aren't dead! They can't be dead!" Tubbo yells.
"Toby.." dream says.
Tubbo runs upstairs and runs into his room. I'm still sat on the floor. I have no reason to move.
"Why.." I whisper.
"Will-" Dream says.
"Shut the fuck up." I say.
"What?"
"I said to shut up! They're gone!" I stand up. Everyone looks at the tears flowing down my cheeks.
"But they might not!" George yells.
"But they might!" I yell.
"Wilbur! Everything is going to be okay!" Dream says.
"No! No it's not! Clay, I love them! I love them so much! I can't lose them. I can't! I might never see them again. I never got to tell them how I feel." More tears flowed down my cheeks. They kept coming.
"Wilbur-" Tommy hugged me. He's literally never hugged me- like.. ever.
I hugged back.
"Thank you.." I whisper.
We let go of the hug. Tommy's eyes are watering. Dream is pacing back and forth. Sapnap and George are on their phones, probably trying to figure out something.
I walk up the stairs and into Tubbo's room. I hear him sobbing.
I run over to him and embrace him in a hug. He weeps on my shoulder.
"I let this happen. I should've- I should've done more." He says.
"Don't blame yourself. You did all you could." I assure him.
"But it wasn't enough." Tubbo cries.
"Don't- dont say that." My voice breaks.
"I can't believe we lost them.." Tubbo says.
More tears come down.
"We didn't lose them." Sapnap says.
Sapnap walks into the room with his phone, so does everyone else.
He shows us a video that a fan took of a black van, and paint dripping out of it.
"Do you think-" Tubbo says.
"It's our only chance." I say.
We rush out of the house and run into the car. Sapnap is in the passenger seat and I drive.
"Do we know where that is?" Tubbo asks.
"It looks like it's in the neighborhood like 5 blocks down." Tommy tells us.
I take a right. Then a left. Then I go straight for a while. Then left, right, left, left, straight, right.
"Okay. Now- WAIT! I see it!" Tubbo yells.
I make a sharp turn to the left. I follow the paint. It stops at a house at the end of the street.
I see a car following us.
I get out immediately to see who it is.
"Nina?!" Dream yells. They hug.
"I saw the video. Where is my cousin."
"We believe they are in there. B-but Nina.. they- they might be gone." Tubbo says.
"What do you mean?"
"We saw.. a video." Tommy says.
Nina takes a deep breath. "Let's go. But be sneaky."
We sneak around the side of the house...