3.Argument

Tharn was really angry with this thought....how can you do this to your own son... isn't this to be his decision with whom he wanted to have sex....it's his rights...

Nigel: Yes sir, but this will help both of you... This is good for him and sir... I am not selling my son's body neither I am asking any random person... I know you for so many years I know how gentle, caring, loving, and the decent man you are....so I don't find it wrong...

Tharn: I am not ready for this...I am sure Type will also not agree with this...Tharn left....

Nigel returns to the cottage...

Type: Mom can you go and ask your sir to help me solving these math problems.... Type always sends his homework to Tharn to check....and Nigel takes it to Tharn and Tharn always helps type by writing notes on his book that what is right or what went wrong....

Nigel: hmm but I need to talk to you....

Type: Okay mom...tell me fast I need to do my homework....

Nigel: Tells Type everything....

Type: what?? How can you think like this mom...how can you be so cruel....why you are doing this...no I won't do it.....he needs a child then go and do it with someone else....whatever he has done for you it is for you.... I can't pay him like that....

Nigel: yes right Type...when your dad was ill and he was about to die...Sir gave me a huge loan to save his life...but he is only my husband not your father right...he sheltered me coz he knew that if I live somewhere else I have to pay rent and by this, I won't be able to pay my loans in my entire life...but yes what he did just for me why you will bother he just helped your mom not a big deal.....I am earning alone in this family for you all three...saving money for your sister's marriage, paying the loan, sending money to home but this all is my responsibilities why anyone of you bothers....

I am not asking you to pay for my debt Type....I am telling you all this.... don't you feel indebted to that person who helped our family in every problem....you are studying coz he got admission for you ..he convinced principal for your online classes ...even if I plan to marry your sis I have to take a loan again and he has already told me to ask whenever needed.......I am not doing all this to pay him...coz if I die for that person na that would also be less than what he did for all of us....he is such a gentleman that he asked me to take a loan and take you for operation....he is the one who fights first that you are small dor all this....he is the one who still not agree to touch you...

I am not selling your body type...but he did so much for you, your dad, and for me ..... I am just asking you to help him.... but if you don't want to do it it's okay...but now don't expect me to ask any more favors from him.....I will feel ashamed.....

Take your homework and do it by yourself Type he is my employer...though he treats me like family member.....but why he will do so much for us...why....remember one thing type no one in this whole world does anything for anyone without a price but this man did......

But when it comes us to do something for him...you easily said it's not right...he helped us with money coz he has money...so we can also help him with what we have...tell me type what else you have to even say a thank you to that man for his only one favor...forget the rest....if today he fired me na Type you all will die....coz your dad is paralyzed he can't work...your sister is going to get married we can't send her to work.....you are not that capable of earning and feeding all four and last I am not that young to get a job so easily....Nigel cried...how can someone be so ungrateful.....

Type: Mom I am sorry please don't be upset I know you treat him as your son and he has done so much for me but mom I can't do this.....

Nigel: Okay as you wish.... Nigel informed Tharn that Type didn't agree and the matter closed though she felt too bad but she couldn't help..

After few days ...due to too many calls from Tharn's mom, Ema got scared and tried to kill herself...but luckily she had the wrong pills instead of sleeping pills she took some other pills ....and doctors saved her...Tharn with the help of the doctor manage the situation that Ema os hospitalized due to food poisoning....

At hospital...

Ema: Tharn I want a child and if you can't give me then let me die, please....

Tharn: I can't do that even that boy is also not ready and I won't ask him....

Ema: Then let me die...and you will get an opportunity to marry someone else...I can't live in fear....I have family Tharn and I am really afraid of your mom...

Tharn: tried everything but Ema is not ready to listen...and lastly Tharn agreed to talk to Type....

At home....Ema got discharged and come home and Tharn went to the cottage ....he said everything to Nigel and ask him to let him meet Type...

Nigel: Sir wanted to talk ...please listen to him...

Tharn: hi I am Tharn Wilson your mom works for me...Type I am sorry I am asking such a huge favor from you but my wife will die if she didn't get a child...please help me....and I assure you I will give whatever you want...I will take care of your studies...k will send you abroad.. I will pay for your operation...I will take care of your family for the rest of your life...I will also forget all the last loans which I gave to your mom but please help me....

Type: No, I can't do this I know you have done so much for us but still I am not ready...mom tells him I don't want to do this...

Type was talking from his room he don't bother to come out...

Tharn: face fell and he cried....he tried everything but couldn't change the decision of Type and later he left..

Nigel saw this and said... Type enough is enough that man begs you he cried but you behave like this... I am telling him to cancel your admission ...you go back to your village and now help me to earn....when I am doing so much still you don't have respect for my decision and you don't trust me then I won't do anything for you guys too...go and take care of your dad and sister too....then you will understand how I am earning pennies here and how the man who begged here helping me every day without any motive....

Type: Mom?? How can you....

Nigel: Get out Type....just go.....save money for an operation and marriage too....now I can't ask him any favor....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn: Thanks but why there is too much darkness...

Type: I don't want to see your face ...and I don't want you to see me naked....

Tharn: Open the lights and first they saw each other....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.