eight.

Flora.

"You're late, princess" Are the first words I hear as I practically run into Harry's office. It's the first time I've been late since I started as his assistant, I'm kind of hot and flustered and didn't even take time to put my coat down as I bring his coffee through. It's only one minute past nine but he's at his desk already, I place the Starbucks cup in front of him. 

"Boss, I'm sorry, the queue in Starbucks was ridiculous" I mumble, waiting nervously for his reply. He doesn't say anything. He just looks at me, eyebrows raised. He goes back to his work silently and I take it as my cue to leave. 

A few minutes later I head footsteps behind me, turning as he comes to stand next to my desk, placing a sheet of paper in front of me. 

"I need you to do some errands for me today, and they have to be done by 6" He says, my jaw drops a little as I survey the list that fills the whole A4 page, many of them include pick-ups around London. Meeting someone from the airport. 

"Oh" Is all I can say, yes he works me hard, but I was 6 minutes late this morning.. surely this can't be because of that. 

"I mean it, this all needs to be done by 6, or there's consequences" He says, leaning down and whispering in my ear, so I can feel his hot breath fan over my face, reminding me of what happened earlier this week.

"Yes, Boss" I reply, as I hear his steps retreat and he slams shuts the door of his office with a bang. 

It's 5 to six and I don't see any point at all  in trying to continue with Harry's impossible list - I've done a good three quarters of it. I don't know how he expected me do to it all, I have a good mind to go in there and state my case. 

I watch the last minutes tick by to 6 on my my computer monitor, completely drained. My feet are aching and I know it sounds stupid but I want to cry, I'm clearly not cut-out for this if I can't do what's expected of me. I watch the office clear out enviously, wishing I could pick my bag up and go home to bed. 

17:58

17:59

I pretend to look busy, tidying my desk that has become gradually messier throughout the day. 

18:00 

I heave myself up with a sigh and a slight whimper from my blisters, taking the scribbled on piece of paper with me. I've barely seen Harry today, he ate lunch and took all his calls and clients at his desk. I open the door cautiously, unsure exactly what I'm expecting but it's clear his intentions aren't cheery as he sits on the front of his desk, legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles, hands either side of him on the desk. 

"Evening, Flora" He nods at me once, beckoning me to hand him the sheet, I hand it over nervously, taking deep breaths as he looks it over, screwing it up and tossing it over his shoulder, my mouth drops open a little bit. 

"I told you to have it all finished" He says, his voice dangerously low. I put my head up indiginantly. 

"It was impossible, boss" I say, tears threatening, exhaustead and fed up. 

"Take your skirt off" He says plainly. 

"What?" I reply, a whisper. His expression is completely blank, turquoise eyes intense, staring at me. 

"Take your fucking skirt off, princess" I feel compelled to, despite the fact I want to cry and tell him to screw his fucking job. Maybe its the way he's looking right at me. I reach behind me for the zip on my pencil skirt, barely daring to look away from him as I bite my lip.  I let it drop the floor stepping out of it, my legs bare and I'm feeling exposed in just my black lace thong. 

Harry licks his lips and as the cold air hits me goose pimples smatter my pale thighs, I'm trembling a little as he stands up, walking around me in a circle, completely silent, I get a waft of his aftershave when he passes, frustrated that it makes me so crazy. I feel him behind me, his large body pressed against me, one large hand on my right ass cheek, kneeding his hand against the flesh. I bite down on my lip hard, enjoying the feel of his large palm against me but not wanting to show it. Confused as to what he's getting at, a punishment surely?

"Flora, Princess, do you know what you've done?" He growls in my ear, making me inhale quickly.

"I didn't finish the list, but I couldn't help it boss" I protest as loudly as I dare. 

"No Flora, you were late, and then you didn't finish all your work today"  He says again, his hand still pawing at my bum cheek. 

"But-" I protest. 

"Have you ever been spanked before?" He asks, I turn around, panicking. 

"I um, no" I stammer, my palms going clammy. 

"Well, when you don't do what you're told around me, I'm gonna punish you, darling" He says turning me back around roughly to face the front. 

"Princess, listen to me now, I want you to bend over and place your elbows on my desk" He says, a little more gently, nudging me forward roughly with a hand to my ass. I can't help but do what he says, he's so authoritative, it's like I don't want to disobey. I do as I'm told my long hair spreading out across the desk, the blood rushing to my head as I take some deep breaths. 

"How many minutes late were you today?" He asks, bluntly, his accent so deep and smooth it makes me ache. 

"Six, boss" I manage to say. 

"Yes, so how many times do you deserve to get spanked?" He asks. 

"Six, boss" I can barely say, shaking violently. 

"As you feel them, I want you to count, nice and loud. Also, don't squirm too much, it'll hurt more" He says, all I can do is gulp as he brings his palm down firmly on one of my ass cheeks making me yelp. There's a pause and I remember what he wants me to do. 

"One" I say, my voice quiet as he bring his hand back down again. 

"Two" I say, throbbing already my voice thick with tears.

"Three" 

"Four" 

"Five" 

"Six" I cry, tears spilling from my eyes. For what reason I'm not sure, god it stings, but it felt good in a weird way. I stand-up, my chest heaving. Reaching a hand round to touch the hot skin of my ass. Harry is flexing his fingers with a smirk. 

"Sorry if I was a little rough there, Princess. I've just been waiting to have my hands on that peachy little ass for so long" He says, running a thumb across his bottom lip.  I nod, tears still damp on my cheeks as I breathe a sigh. 

"It's okay" Is all I dare to say.

"Are you sure?" He says, and I can't help but be a little shocked, did he really just act like he cared. 

"It hurts" I whine quietly. 

"Hey, I'm sorry, just, don't be late and I won't do it again until you ask" He says, placing a hand under my chin, stroking his thumb along the line of my jaw tenderly, making me shiver. I can't help but see how flawless the planes of his face are, the veins in his hands defined. I nod once. 

"You may go now. Have a lovely evening, sleep on your front tonight" He says, smirking again, making me blush as I take the oppurtunity to grab my skirt and pull it on.