13. Questions

"You can stay here, Kim Taehyung" Yoongi said, pointing to one of the huge rooms in the mansion. Taehyung nodded and stepped into the room with Jimin right behind him. "Park Jimin, you can stay in that room" Yoongi said, pointing to the room next to Taehyung's. 

"Umm, we can stay in the same room" Taehyung offered. "Are you sure?" Yoongi asked. "Yes, sir" Jimin said. 

"Well, then. Take rest. I know the prison conditions haven't been good for you and it is literally midnight right now" Yoongi said. "Thank you, sir" Taehyung and Jimin said and waited for Yoongi to leave before turning back to take a proper look at the room. 

"What was his name, again?" Jimin asked. 

"I don't know. He didn't mention it, did he?" Taehyung asked. "Nah. Let's just sleep. We can talk about everything in the morning" Jimin said. "Right" Taehyung said and crashed on one side of the bed and the next thing he knew was that he was awake when the sun was high up in the sky. 

Taehyung's eyes fell on Jimin, who was sleeping peacefully on the comfortable sheets with his cheek squished on the silk pillow. 

His eyes travelled down to Jimin's lips. The lips that he had been craving to capture with his own since the moment his hormones started kicking in. 

But he knew that Jimin was as straight as a pole. Thus, he just kept his feelings in without letting them butt into his regular life and friendship. 

Taehyung heaved a huge sigh and got off the bed. He stretched his body loudly and cracked a lot of bones in his back in the process. He took another deep breath and slowly made his way to the door and opened it, only to gasp loudly and scramble back to the bed and land right on top of Jimin. 

"What?! Where?! How?! Why?!" Jimin exclaimed and shot right up, throwing Taehyung off of him. "There are scary looking Ajeommas and guards and all kinds of people outside the room with all kinds of weird things on trays" Taehyung whispered. 

"What?!" Jimin whispered incredulously and got off the bed. He poked his head out of the room and whipped it back in before any of the guards outside could explain what they were standing there for. 

"Are they gonna throw us back into the dungeons?" he whispered after settling next to Taehyung on the floor. "I think so" Taehyung whispered. 

"Oh god, I liked this bed" Jimin whispered. "Yah! That's not what we gotta worry abou...." Taehyung trailed off and looked at Yoongi, who was standing at the entrance of their room. 

"You are up" Yoongi said. Taehyung wanted to roll his eyes and say, 'Of course! Can't you see?', but barely managed to stop himself from doing so. "Yes, sir" he said. 

"The ladies outside the room are here to help you freshen up. You can find me in the garden after you are done" Yoongi said. "Okay" Jimin said. Yoongi raised an eyebrow and turned his bored stare to a death glare. ".....s-sir" Jimin added immediately. Yoongi relaxed his expression and walked out of the room. 

Taehyung and Jimin slowly got up and made their way out of the room. Now that they knew what the ladies outside the room were for, they didn't look so scary anymore. And the weird things that they carried on trays didn't look so weird anymore. 

They were just old-fashioned soaps and perfumes. Very old-fashioned. 

"Le-" Jimin's voice came out dry, so he cleared his throat and tried again. "Lead the way, please" he said. The ladies bowed to them and started walking forward. 

The two of them turned back and hoped the guards would start walking as well, so that they could walk behind the guards without feeling the need to piss their pants.