63

NO ONE'S POV

Seoul, South Korea.

News Flash!

TWICE member Im Nayeon has just arrived in Incheon Airport!

Is this the sign that TWICE will finally get back to OT9 again? What do you think ONCE?

And according to our reliable source, she was taking a hiatus in Europe specifically in Bern, Switzerland. There's no other details about who she was with during the rest of the year of her break. But rumor has it, that the idol was living with the swiss youngest billionaire Shia LeCoutre who happened to be Twice Bodyguard before. The billionaire has also been sighted not once but several times at the hospital where the idol was also admitted after she got into an accident.

Many speculations that has been spreading the whole social medias since the idol posted a picture on her account revealing that she's in a relationship already. The billionaire also posted a picture of the idol while sleeping which added to the suspicion to their fans that the two well-known personalities are in a relationship. But JYPE hasn't responded with this issue as there's no proof that the two are dating.

"Wow! You're on the news, unnie." Momo blurted out when all of them having their late dinner in the living room of their apartment.

Nayeon just arrived few minutes ago and her members surprised her with simple welcome party inside their apartment.

"I will not wonder why she is in the news right away, you know those tv stations, they have so many tentacles for them to gossip the news immediately." Jeongyeon muttered disappointedly.

"So the paparazzi had seen Shia oppa at the hospital, visiting Nayeon unnie before?" Chaeyoung asked everyone and Jihyo nodded.

"She's been in and out there and you know she's a well-known tycoon in the world so maybe the paparazzi speculated her that she was there because of Nayeon unnie." Jihyo answered while everyone nodded and Nayeon just looked at her, confused.

Of course she was confused because she didn't know about it.

"So Nayeon unnie, you remember now right?" Sana asked her.

"Uhumm.." Nayeon answered her in a hummed and continued to eat.

"I wish Ryleigh was here. I wanna play with her." Tzuyu suddenly said and Nayeon smiled at her.

"Soon Tzu. Don't worry you'll have plenty of times to bond with her soon." Nayeon answered Tzuyu.

"So how's life living in a huge mansion in Switzerland? Did you have fun while you're on your vacation? Mina asked Nayeon as the latter stood up to get her phone in her bedroom.

"It was fun and i enjoyed living there to be honest. People there don't care about people others businesses so that's it, i'm settling down there soon." Nayeon smiled at Mina and walked in her room and went back afterwards.

"I wanna go there. I want to have a vacation and stay in Shia oppa's mansion also." Sana dreamingly muttered while Tzuyu looked at her.

"You're just going to disturb Shia oppa there. Just take a vacation in Taiwan, it's beautiful there." Tzuyu said and everyone laughed at her as they knew that the maknae was being possessive again with Sana.

"You all can visit there, she won't mind afterall." Nayeon said.

"See? Shia oppa won't mind. So don't worry because you're going there also, hmm?" Sana giggled as she encircled her arms on her girlfriend's waist while the latter just rolled her eyes.

"By the way unnie, about your stalker. Did you see the news about him?" Dahyun asked while Jihyo glared at her, worried if Nayeon wouldn't like opening that topic again.