Chapter 41: Love on the Sky

She sat at the car that stood in front of the Ruby Hospital that her family owned in the heart of Gangnam, staring at the entrance with a neutral mood.

The pitter patter of rain was gracing its presence on her windows as the cold weather enveloped her body.

She looked at the time and noticed that it was almost 11 am. She had to go inside, she couldn't stall this any longer.

She opened the door, and without question her chauffeur had already been there with an I'm really for her.

"Thank you Mr Lee" she says before heading up towards the stairs, her trench coat slightly dragging her already frail body.

She headed towards the elevator and reached the 27th floor. Private facilities with a cold yet gentle atmosphere presented itself.

Walking up to the room she was told to, she knocked on the door gently stern, waiting for a reply as Mr Lee remained by her side.

"Come in" somebody responds back.

"I'll be heading inside Mr Lee" she informs the older male before giving a charming smile.

"Of course Miss" the kind soul replied back before he guarded the door after she had entered it.

The room was warmer than she had anticipated, and for that she was thankful. The cold air of November breeze with the rain only shook her legs stone cold.

The aroma of fresh jasmine with matcha tee was brewing up her nostrils and a sense of familiarity hugged her.

"Hey love" the taller male says as he looks down at her with his dimple smile, his tiny monolid eyes forming soft crescent moon as the slight creases were found at side of his eyes.

Without question, she approached him and hugged him right that moment. His presence giving her comfort and tranquility.

"Hey joon" she breathes out through the warm HuH.

"I could have never guessed that girl who hasn't called me in almost 4 years would suddenly ring me up to tell me she's pregnant, also, sorry I couldn't attend the wedding"

Jisoo only laughed at his joke, but something about him always made her comfortable and at home. He'd always been there for her when she was at her worst, and maybe that was the reason why.

She also didn't want to disregard the fact that...namjoon was too kind of a soul.

The male had expressed his devotion and love for her for over a decade yet she ended up getting married and having someone else's child.

Indeed Seokjin and her were each other's first love, but at the times that her husband wasn't there for her back in those years, Namjoon had been the one.

But maybe that was the reason why she fell for Seokjin and not Namjoon. Seokjin, despite the reason that he should be perfect and ideal, he showed her broken pieces that only made him feel so real and alive.

He had shown her a reality that she wanted to escape in from the one they had.

But Namjoon, he was beautiful, caring, kind, and...just too...perfect. He didn't deserve someone like her who would not be able to love him fully, he deserved someone else, which was why, despite the obvious fact that he liked her, she had always subtly rejected his feelings.

He didn't deserve a girl who was already in love with someone else, she couldn't do that to him.

Because if she had allowed him to hope, she knew it wasn't hard to fall for him. But, was it enough to love him as much and as long as she did for her husband? She didn't think so.