Chapter 51 : SEEING HER AGAIN

Ok so it's my mistake that I am not giving frequent updates and letting you wait for long.

This is not a complete update. As it is my mistake that I mistakenly published the update earlier and immediately unpublished it. I'll merge second part of this update tomorrow or day after tomorrow. So check on this update.
____________________________________

Published On : 2/2/2021
Republished on : 5/2/2021

Adhira's POV

My head is thudding and chest is paining like hell. What's happening to me ? It's dark in here and not a beam of light. I'm trying to move but unable to. I'm roped to chair. The more I am trying to untie the more it's hurting.

" How are you Dove ? ", A distant voice echoed in the room. And my heartbeat fastened. It belongs to that moster.

I'm trying untie to rope with more force but I'm already so exausted.

" I missed you so much Dove ", he said and started to take predatory steps toward me. And in flicker of second he stood next to me and from nowhere the bright light focused on my face. I closed my eyes unable to adjust with light. But then I felt his hand over my arm slightly caressing. A fear started to crept within my heart. With so much difficulty I opened my eyes and let then adjust to the light.

" Don't ", I tried to jerk off his hand. But he leaned dangerously over me.

" Why are you so afraid Dove ? ",

" Don't touch me ", I shouted my lungs out.

" Adhira ", I heard some distant voice.

" Stay away from me ", my screaming was showing how scared I am.

" Adhira, Adhira ",

" Go go just go ", tears welled down my eyes.

But then something sting on my left arm and darkness engulfed me again....

🍁🍁🍁

Someones sniffing sound fall on my ear but I was too exhausted to even open my eyes.

Then a deep sad hoarsed voice again fall on my ear,

" I hurt the women whom I love the most. You are the first women who came in my life six years ago. When I first saw you six years ago I felt like you are the most beautiful , strong women in the entire world. And I was right. I kept coming Mussoorie to see you by making excuse. I was in love with you since then but waiting for the right time to confess. But destiny had some other plans for us. That right time never came & everything changed. But my feelings for you remained same. I thought that I hate you. But I was only making fool of myself. When I again saw you after six years my feelings that I locked in my heart came back to me again ", Mr. Shergill. What he is saying ? Six years ? He knows me from six years ? That long ?

" I tried to hurt you, I tried to torture you but everytime I did. It hurt me more than anything. It seems like my LOVE was stronger than my HATES ", then I felt him taking my hand in his.

" I want us to be together. I want us to be happy. I know I don't deserve you forgiveness but I want. I can't live with this guilt. I can't live without you

I Love You ",

Is it true or my mind is playing game with me or am I dreaming ?

I felt like crying.

What is it ?

🍁🍁🍁

The beeping sound felt like an alarm, which made me open my eyes from deep slumber.