𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 ❦ Shoto Todoroki x Reader

We're back with another request! And to this person I'm truly very sorry if I didn't get the right song, I searched everywhere for it but listened to this and made sense!

Slight mentions of being suicidal warning! R/n means random name.

This is angst, female reader.

A lyric shot based on 1975- Somebody else.

Requested by qbakuhoe

Anime is My hero academia streaming on funimation and more!

Enjoy~
____________________________________

So I heard you found somebody else

That, hurt.

So much.

So much that you didn't want to hear it. So much that you wouldn't care to live with it again.

So much, that you wish you could just have died already.

It hurt, to the point where your heart and breathing system was ready to give up on life. Traveling to the hospital just to choose out a bed and make it a death bed.

A heart as one said was a very heavily brought burden among everyone that has ever lived on the earth.

For most, the heart felt feelings. Yours felt a little too much is so little time as your mindset was built.

You wished you could be those kinds of humans that don't have any emotions and push people away, you really hoped for that. So much.

But problems always came your way, and you tried to bring people together instead of spreading them apart from each other when you know they don't want to.

Some experience the act of being shy. Not wanting to speak up in class or share ideas. Too closed up and nervous to even say a small greeting to the person they had a crush on.

Some others were very cocky and confident in themselves. Living life to the fullest and taking risks so matter what anyone told them to do.

Some other people were normal and liked to act normal. Experiencing different emotions and feelings in their heart on a day to day basis.

Some other people, were hurt. They were hurt so much that they thought putting a bandage on their chest would fix the broken heart wound that lie deep inside of them.

It hurt so much that they thought, tears would stop flowing or look like regular water when the jumped into the cool pool.

That other people, that person, that human being with a heart that felt torn apart, was you.

It was funny because it was dented by a human, whose heart was so full and beating.

And at first, I thought it was a lie
I took all my things that make sounds
The rest I can do without

You and the one and only Shoto Todoroki were an unstoppable couple.

You two met in the second year of private middle school, all the way into your third year of high school.

Happily ever afters weren't made for you, as you were now in your starting first year of college alone.

Because of surprise, another human being.

Another girl.

You didn't want to believe it that day, you didn't want to hear it. Your eyes wanted to be carved out not being able to see it, your heart.