𝟓𝟐

a/n: Char's outfit for the chapter is on the left and her dress for the Homecoming dance is on the right!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎━═☆

Paulina knocked on Charlotte's door before walking in, "Wake up, sunshine. You have got school!"

Charlotte rolled over, pulling her head out from under the blanket for a few seconds to groan, "It's too early...Go away."

The Gilbert huffed out, sitting down on the bed before she pulled the covers off of Charlotte, "Get up, you have school. It's important. Plus, you love early," She added before looking down at Charlotte's phone that was still in her hands, "What happened to closing off cell phones and sleeping early?"

"Nothing," Charlotte said, dropping her phone on the nightstand before turning around to continue sleeping.

Paulina furrowed her eyebrows together before reaching for the phone. She opened the call log and smirked, "Up all night on the phone with...Kol?"

"No, it was just a few hours," She sat up and pulled her phone back as Paulina chuckled, shaking her head.

"But your phone history says you hung up an hour ago," The Gilbert raised her eyebrows, the smirk still evident on her lips, "Is this something I should be worried about?"

Charlotte got out of bed, sighing, "We were just...talking, for hours," She shrugged, turning to face Paulina, "He is easy to talk to."

Paulina smiled, placing a hand under her chin, "What did you talk about?"

"Nothing...and everything, at the same time."

"Awww," Paulina grinned, rising to her feet, "This cuteness warms my cold dead heart, I can't—"

Charlotte cut her off, throwing a pillow at her. Paulina laughed out, catching it easily as the Bernard huffed out, "Shut up!"

"I didn't say anything," She responded, holding back her laugh.

"You didn't have to...just stop teasing me like that."

"Alright fine," Paulina clapped her hands, making her way out of the room before she paused at the door, "I warn you, he is a heartbreaker and you have had enough of that to last you a lifetime."