4-Heart

C H A P T E R
[IV]

ERICS P.O.V

Earlier today Diana really triggered my system by telling me she was reading a vampire book.
I don't blame her though since I was the person who asked but it still triggered me. Just thinking of her being involved in my life where she could be a target just doesn't sit right with me.
So I ignored and kept my distance from her the whole day.

Obviously, that didn't last long since I am currently holding Reece Gomez by the collar.

"She said no Gomez so why don't you just fuck off," I said angrily. Fear shone in his eyes and he immediately nodded. If Diana wasn't here I would've wanted to beat him dead so he got lucky. I let go of him and he falls to the ground. He quickly got up and ran out of the library.

I turned around to meet Diana's beautiful eyes staring up at me. There was no fear in her eyes surprisingly, I only saw curiosity.

"Are you ok Diana?"I asked concerned that maybe she was putting on a brave face for me. Her lips broke into a smile and her eyes sparkled.

"That was so fricking cool!" She exclaimed leaving me confused.

"You were like frick off, and he was nodding like a lost puppy," she said trying to impersonate my deep voice.

"How were you not scared he could have done something to you?!" I questioned thinking she was crazy.

"I was thinking of head butting him, but then I didn't want to hurt myself. So my second option was to kick him down there," she shrugs with a smile. I smirk thinking how funny she sounds explaining her plan.

"Hmm very well planned out," I said smiling down at her. She immediately looks away while her cheeks go a little red. Which makes her look beautiful. It's amazing how I haven't lost control around her, but now that I think about it her scent doesn't give me the urge to kill her. More like the urge to be with her. It's a very intoxicating scent she has and I'm afraid other vampires would want to get their hands on her as well.

So I guess I have an excuse now to be with her more often. I'm sure my brother and sister won't mind since Karina has been wanting to make a human friend for years.

"So what were you doing here in the library?"I asked curiously.

"Oh, I was getting a book for my science project. What about you?" She asks.

"I was just strolling by to see if I could get a new book, "I lied. I was following her the whole day but in the shadows, so she wouldn't notice me. Along the way, I did lose her, but I was able to track her back down only to find her with that douche bag.

"So you know the kid? Reece Gomez?"

"Well, I've known him for a good while. He would always try asking me out, but I never said yes since I didn't have any feelings for him," she explains.

"Obviously he was very desperate considering what just happened," she says with a frown.

"Anyways what have you been up to the whole day? You kind of just disappeared in the morning," she asks with concern written all over her face.

"Oh that I just felt a bit sick so I spent half the day at the nurse's office, but I feel much better now," I reassure.

Diana let out a breath and looks as if she just got the weight off her shoulders."Well it's good I have that cleared out of the way now".

I looked at her intensely confused why she said it like that.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing I just thought I was the reason you left earlier. I thought I made you mad since you seemed a bit tense," she explains herself.

Oh shit, I came out rude!

"Well, I have to go now. I need to get some research done at home," she says which caught my attention.

No, don't go?!

"Thank you for handling Reece, I'll see you tomorrow," she says walking away then exits the library leaving me alone.

I couldn't help looking at her the whole time she walked away. Her light peach skin looked so smooth and soft. Her smile was like a bubble of happiness that I couldn't get enough of. Though her eyes are a mystery. The first time I met her they were a light blue. Today they were olive green.

I should probably get going now Karina and Louis must be wondering why I'm getting home late. I left the library and ran out of the school and went straight home.

"You made a HUMAN FRIEND!!!"Karina screeched in excitement.

I should've known better than to tell her...

"How is she like? What's her favorite color? What's her name? Does she have a pet? Can I meet her?" Karina bombarded me with questions.

"Look I just met her yesterday so I don't know the answers to any of those questions,"

"Well, then how does she look like?" She asks.

Oh God wait until you find out she is beautiful!

"She has Light brown hair, and bluish greenish eyes," I try to describe Diana in the best way possible without sounding like a stalker.

"She already sounds amazing," Karina says jumping up and down.

"When can I meet her I want to make human friends too," she pouts.

"You can meet her tomorrow if you like, but I must be careful she has a very strong scent," I warned her. She nods excitedly and runs upstairs squealing.

Karina has been always wanting a human friend...
When she first became a vampire it was hard for her since she is always thirsty for blood. So we have been teaching her how to control it. However the first time she tried making a human friend didn't go well...But she has been improving.
Karina turned into a vampire about 10 years ago when she was around 17 or 16.
We aren't biological siblings but we have been with each other for so long that we consider ourselves siblings.

Now I have to break the news to Louis!

Sorry, the uploads are a bit slow I'm trying to make the chapters longer

Sorry, the uploads are a bit slow I'm trying to make the chapters longer. I hope you enjoyed the 4th chapter of My Guardian Vampire. Regular updates will be on Fridays and Thursdays. Vote, comment, and Follow!!!💕🦋
(Sorry for any grammar mistakes)